PDA

View Full Version : A recommendation for pain relief treatment in Tenerife

Johnboy
27-01-2012, 15:43
We all from time to time get aches and pains that need a little more than a hot bath or a rub in with some deep heat. Those that know me on here will probably be aware I have been off work for the last 3 months with a single and a double prolapsed spine, in layman’s terms slipped discs. I have been in ambulances like people take buses back and forth to Candalaria hospital and although the treatment prescribed was one of primarily rest I wasn’t given anything to actually help with the problem other than painkillers. After two and a half months I was getting desperate for something to happen. At this time my partner started to look for alternative practitioners to help. There are a few in the south of Tenerife and there are many testimonials as to their competency. In the end we choose Eugeni Evsikov who is based in the Bitacora Hotel in Las Americas. Both my partner and I follow a spiritual path so the basis of his work which is energetic cure massage developed by Eugeni from old Russian healing methods. The other factor in our choice and I’m sorry to say in the first instance this was a contributing factor as I hadn’t worked for so long was the cost. Eugeni is neither more expensive nor cheaper than other healers we had looked at but his sessions are in half hour slots which make it affordable at €30 a session. I have now had three sessions, one a week. I am walking and moving freely and in a relative painless way, something three weeks ago was something I could only dream of. I am still booked in for a further treatment but I am planning on going back to work part time next week.
I am writing to give hope to anybody who is suffering with any sort of aliment they are struggling to rid themselves of and are looking for help… His forte in the main is pain relief no matter what the cause.
Please PM me if you want to know more or Eugeni´s contact details.

Lovieart
27-01-2012, 17:07
Having also had treatment with this quiet unassuming man. I can also vouch for his immediate relief. Having suffered with a bad back and neck pain, in half an hour I was pain free.
30 euro seems a small price to pay for the relief. He also is an author of a book packed with great tips and exercises to help all kinds of conditions. Check out www.masterofgoodhealth.com

Lissalyon
28-10-2014, 18:17
I must have read about Eugeni on another thread but thank gawd I DId . I had 8 treatments in feb and 8 this month and I felt just marvelous.

Eugeni is a firm friend now and a trip to Tenerife is not the same if he's away.

Please please spread the word about him.

My back, shoulders and hips felt just great after a couple of treatments and by having extra he was able to work at a deeper level

I'm disabled so I'm already sore to began with but he's keeping me ticking over.

He's also helped with stomach disorders and I left him some of my kefir before I had to come home.

I miss his elp so much even though I have a brilliant osteopath at home.

He's still at the Bitacora. 1-1-30 mon to sat. Even if you don't think you need his magic treatment f you are more than 25 Years old you probably do .

bulldog
28-10-2014, 18:42
does anyone have his contact phone number,thanks

Lissalyon
28-10-2014, 19:09
If you can go to Bitacora at 1 to 1-30 knock on his door. He will see you then or arrange a time.