PDA

View Full Version : Utilities Help needed with creating an Endesa online account

churnlobster
27-01-2012, 21:23
Does anyone know where on the Endesa bill i can find the UPDC that is asked for when creating an account?
Thanks

Alex
28-01-2012, 00:37
I think it is the CUPS number that is shown at the top right of the bill. I was able to register with Endesa Online using that number a couple of days ago

churnlobster
28-01-2012, 01:29
I think it is the CUPS number that is shown at the top right of the bill. I was able to register with Endesa Online using that number a couple of days ago

Thanks for the reply.
Yeah i thought it was that but it tells me its wrong
I'll try again though.

tfs1
12-03-2012, 11:32
Applied for online access/billing etc but at the registeration process put in my NIE in the required box but if didnt like it so put it under the card option which it accepted.

However, I then got an email from Endesa saying my document details were not valid and to email a scanned copy of NIE which I did and still access not allowed, (username/pswd not valid) and nothing from them since - is this typical and do they have english speaking helpline staff to assist with online access ?

When I signed up with Iberdrola in Spain all went according to plan and they did have English speaking staff to help but only available in the afternoon !!

Subway Tenerife
09-05-2012, 21:21
Endesa are awful. I'd switch to Iberdrola. Their online system works much better and you can save money on your bills. We switched our electric and are very happy. I'm very anti Endesa now. There's a Britsh company helping you switch over now too based in the South. Can post the number if you are interested. :goodluck:

tfs1
01-04-2015, 14:37
Several years ago I tried to signup for Endesa online accounting and gave up because whatever I did (correctly) it didnt like and whatever options I tried it still didn't like.

Today I tried again and to my surprise it worked, the process now seems to be much simpler and quicker than I remember it. No problems, no issues, perhaps they have got their online act together.

tfs1
11-05-2015, 19:43
Endesa UK site gone ? so has the other European specific sites ie france, german, portugal - received an odd email from them today about completing the attached Direct Debit (nothing attched !) and sending it back to them !

Maybe part of a weekend IT systems upgrade gone wrong. Anyone else received unexpected email from them.

Mia
11-05-2015, 22:12
Endesa UK site gone ? so has the other European specific sites ie france, german, portugal - received an odd email from them today about completing the attached Direct Debit (nothing attched !) and sending it back to them !

Maybe part of a weekend IT systems upgrade gone wrong. Anyone else received unexpected email from them.

tfs1,

Was this email as copied below because I received this today and did not like the look of it so I did not open the link to complete the direct debit.
We have had an account for 5 years so they have all our details. On the bottom of our bill it states that the contract renews itself annually automatically so I thought the request was very strange.I would not give out bank details on a request like this anyway.

Dear Customer,

We are contacting you to confirm that your account has been processed successfully.

Please find attached the direct debit order which should be signed and returned to sepa@endesa.es.

If your installation or is more than 20 years old, you will need to send Endesa a copy of your CIE (in Spanish, Certificado de Instalaciones Eléctricas [Electrical Installations Certificate]), within 30 days, do the email address recepcioncie@endesa.es. Enter CUPS in the email subject line and the following data in the body of the document:

•CUPS (XXXXXX to be completed by the agent)
•NIF (National identity number)

tfs1
12-05-2015, 07:16
tfs1,

Was this email as copied below because I received this today and did not like the look of it so I did not open the link to complete the direct debit.
We have had an account for 5 years so they have all our details. On the bottom of our bill it states that the contract renews itself annually automatically so I thought the request was very strange.I would not give out bank details on a request like this anyway.

Dear Customer,

We are contacting you to confirm that your account has been processed successfully.

Please find attached the direct debit order which should be signed and returned to sepa@endesa.es.

If your installation or is more than 20 years old, you will need to send Endesa a copy of your CIE (in Spanish, Certificado de Instalaciones Eléctricas [Electrical Installations Certificate]), within 30 days, do the email address recepcioncie@endesa.es. Enter CUPS in the email subject line and the following data in the body of the document:

•CUPS (XXXXXX to be completed by the agent)
•NIF (National identity number)

Mia,

Thanks for the reply and yes my email was exactly the same as yours. Like you I was a little suspicious and surprised as it didn't have any personal info included in it ie my name, account number etc. There was no attached DD to complete.

I have recently changed my bank details but did this successfully online viia my Endesa Online account and a payment has subsequently been made. I had assumed the email related to this. Like you I have ignored it.