PDA

View Full Version : Relocation House Exchange in Tenerife offered!!

uptowngirl
27-01-2012, 22:28
Due to work commitments I will be relocating to England for 6 to 12 months.

I can easily rent a place, I was there just last week having a good look, but I am also willing to consider a house exchange.

If you are a person who has always fancied giving life in Tenerife a try, but just darenīt take the plunge, then this could be your ideal opportunity.................... or maybe you are retired and fancy a long break in the sun!!!

My only stipulations are that the house is MINIMUM 2 bedroomed (ideally 3) , located in ENGLAND, ideally not too far from a good motorway and train network, and not in an area where I am likely to get firebombed!!!!

In return I am offering a fully furnished 2 bedroomed poolside apartment in Los Cristianos with UK tv and optional exterior phoneline and WIFI.

I will be requiring this to start from the beginning of April, and I am pretty flexible on the duration, ie, if after 4 months you change your mind, its not a problem as I do have options................ and I will definitely be swapping back after 12 months as hubby wonīt let me stay away any longer!!!

Also, pets are NOT a problem at all!! I am very much an animal lover so there is no problem there, even horses, as I used to be an international showjumping groom.............

Please PM for the finer details. No timewasters please!!!:yum: