PDA

View Full Version : Other Canarian weekly newspaper and free golf stuff?

henry
28-01-2012, 14:12
well broskiīs and peps!! today went to iceland in las chafias to pick up some ben and jerryīs icecream. and i got some free newspaper as well but no canarian weekly at all. i ask security at iceland. no canarian weekly? he reply i havnīt seen them came in. o.k. no problem i swing by the oasis fm and pick up a copy.now oasis fm and canarian weekly doing great stuff. still too bad i canīt get oasis fm on the internet or on my radio in guaza. in order to (try) to get oasis fm to listen on the web i have to be in the u.s. miltary. it keeps saing that even time i click listen now. on their site. anywho, while going up the stairs i see oasis fm caged door closed and i see the copys of canarian right there on the chair inside. i said hello anybody there. this was at 10:30am no one is replying so i thought maybe the golf shop might have a few copys of canarian weekly inside? the golf shop was open i walk inside and no copys that i see and i was saying hello anybody here!! no reply. man i know better but i chould easyly pick up a few clubs and stuff and walk out!! i didnīt, donīt play golf. putt-putt yes but golf no.

my only complant is why donīt oasis fm have the chair with a few copys of canarian weekly outside their door. so people like me just pick up a copy of their paper. i left walk around the block and came back time 10:45am went back and still no one is replying to my hellos!! golf shop and oasis fm.

now iīm home (trying) to read canarian weekly on their site but i guess their website have a virus. i canīt even get canarian weekly on their site. even clear all my cookies on my computer but my norton keeps saing there a virus. i can get oasis fm website good except listen now but bit disppoment no canarian weekly for me this week. and iīm not going all over town in los cristanos just to get a copy. but like i said why oasis/canarian weekly canīt put a few copys on the chair (OUTSIDE) their studio. so me and other can still get our copy of canarian weekly!!!!

Added after 3 minutes:

also if anybody wants to know the ben and jerryīs ice cream is good i got 3 of them last one on cookie dough and the other two chocalate. great price just like back home in texas 2.50 dollars. and here 2.50 euros.

tracey_in_tenerife
28-01-2012, 14:53
Hey Henry ! You can have mine what I got from Iceland yesterday , if you want to catch the bus up to Los menores , I don't know the number of bus but you could always ask at the bus station:0D

Ps I got Ben and jerrys too , what a bargain !! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

henry
28-01-2012, 14:59
thanks but i keep my eyes open tomorrow in los cristanos if a bar have a copy or not. but thanks for the offer

cheers anyway

tracey_in_tenerife
28-01-2012, 15:28
I could always scan and email you the copy but by the time I've done that the next edition will be out 😚

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kingbaker
28-01-2012, 16:07
Hi Henry Good value for bj's ....cookie dough the best I think---by miles:bowdown:

henry
28-01-2012, 21:09
i do hope oasis fm do see this thread!!!

poshbird22
28-01-2012, 21:29
I was in Iceland yesterday... The security guy had Canarian Weeklys in his locker!!!!!! he was giving them to people who obviously know he hides some......

henry
28-01-2012, 21:32
I was in Iceland yesterday... The security guy had Canarian Weeklys in his locker!!!!!! he was giving them to people who obviously know he hides some...... humm. i guess i have to do that then cheers!!!

DeeD
29-01-2012, 09:11
I was in Iceland at Las Chafiras at 11 o'clock on Friday and people were going out with huge bundles of the Canarian Weekly, Guess you will have to go earlier Henry!

Andy0210
29-01-2012, 13:10
You need to be there first thing as a lot of people call in at 9 when it opens and take bundles to their complexes and caravan sites.
I can confirm both papers were delivered there as normal you just gotta be quick. :)

I will catch you on Facebook Henry i might be able to help you with a regular supply of the all the weekly free papers, its not what you know its who you know broski. ;)