PDA

View Full Version : Is Hooters still open in Las Americas, Tenerife?

Hobogun
28-01-2012, 19:51
I visited Las Americas in summer 2009 and loved to have lunch at Hooters, which was by the sea in front of a breath-taking surfers beach. Is it still there? It may sound silly, but that was one of the best holidays I had with my wife and we loved our lunches there, so we'd like to come back to Tenerife and it would be very cool if that restaurant were still there.

9PLUS
28-01-2012, 19:57
Hooters moved to Veronicas in front of Maya but is currently closed and has been for 4 months or so

marbro8
28-01-2012, 20:39
we went past it a few times when it was open but i don't think it was the same as the hooters in nottingham? because that one actually has topless barmaids, but i don't think the one in tenerife did? so how could they have called it hooters?

Hobogun
28-01-2012, 20:44
Maybe the one in Nottingham is called "Hookers", not Hooters. :D

Jokes aside, in Hooters restaurants girls are fully dressed, they wear tank tops and hot pants but they never get naked.

caroletenerife
28-01-2012, 20:56
I don think that tank tops and hot pants can compete with the countless brothels in Veronicas :whistle:

henry
28-01-2012, 21:05
Hooters moved to Veronicas in front of Maya but is currently closed and has been for 4 months or so i really enjoy hooters. i remember me and my friends back in austin texas every weekend go down there and watch dallas cowboys (american football) on t.v. and order their big extra spicy buffalo wings with blue cheese and garlic sause. i did went to hooters here a few times to walk down memory land. but 2 months ago. it had a for rent sign down in veronicas. that´s too bad!! something good taken away. as a america i just get very tried eating at mcdonalds,burger king and subway.

9PLUS
28-01-2012, 23:07
but they never get naked.

Wannabet?..

bainzy
31-01-2012, 00:46
Hooters in Veronicas is closed, it's lease is up for sale...Nice business opportunity for someone, I wouldn't mind a bit of that action myself down there, the premium and rental isn't that high, any body know how to run a busy café and know how to deal with drunks? :)

henry
31-01-2012, 19:04
Hooters in Veronicas is closed, it's lease is up for sale...Nice business opportunity for someone, I wouldn't mind a bit of that action myself down there, the premium and rental isn't that high, any body know how to run a busy café and know how to deal with drunks? :) well i know tony is good to run a cafe bar. he run a pub. and to get rid of drunks just show tony hairy legs all the drunks will run outside barfing after they seen tony legs lol:raspberry2: