PDA

View Full Version : Other Can anyone recommend a florist in south Tenerife?

Marc Weinberg
31-01-2012, 10:17
Hi, I have friends who live in san eugenio alto. One of them passed last night and i want to send some flowers today to his wife. can anyone give me a number of a florist in or around san eugenio who can assist me with this. Many thanks in advance for any help given.
Marc

videotalker
31-01-2012, 10:33
HI Marc
Sorry to hear about your friend. Why don't you try Interflora - I'm sure they'll have somewhere in the area who can deliver for you.

Simon-M
31-01-2012, 11:00
The flower kiosk in Gran Sur does interflora.

Marc Weinberg
31-01-2012, 11:05
thanks for the quick replies. I have tried interflora. one they cant gurantee a delivery for today and two they want silly money to deliver a bouquet. they originaly quoted €110. i expect to pay for a delivered bouquet about €50. I have found yvonnes in santa cruz and they can do a one for €61 so thats not to bad. but again del is for tomorrow, sdo that is my backup plan for the mo. any other info is greatfuly recieved.

YOUNG GOLFER
31-01-2012, 16:44
Drive or get a taxi to Adeje i always get my flowers from there or any garden center they will make one while you wait...saying that they also have some they made earlier.
Good luck and sorry about your friend.

balcon
31-01-2012, 17:13
Looking at the gentlemans details, I think he lives in London

Darwin
31-01-2012, 17:23
Hi Marc.Have you got the flowers sorted for a delivery today,if not i might be able to help you.

Marc Weinberg
31-01-2012, 20:46
hi all and thanks for the replies. Young golfer- unfortunatly i am not on the island. Darwin- yep got it sorted. managed to get hold of another friend and she has popped out and got me some. I would like to thank all the responders for their help. Going to see if i can get across for the service. If at any time i can recipricate with any help i will be only to pleased to help.