PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Long-term rental required in the Cabo Blanco area of Tenerife

ElaineTV
31-01-2012, 17:30
Hi,

I am looking for a long term rental in the Cabo Blanco area, may even consider Llano del Camello or Las Chafiras from mid June 2012 for at least 6 months.

We require a furnished 3/4 bed house/apartment with off road parking if no garage and with a pool preferably, but not essential.

I know it's a few months off yet but if anyone has accommodation in those areas knowing that contracts are due to be renewed at that time I would love to hear from you. Also, I have given my details and requirements to a few estate agents, so hopefully will hear from someone soon.

Many Thanks.
Elaine.

Hollybush27
31-01-2012, 18:04
Hi Elaine,
Are you moving here for good? Exciting times!
We have a 3 bed 3 bath detached villa for rent with pool, cave with pool table, large gardens etc.
It's in Arona town so about 10-15 mins from Los cristianos, not in the chafiras area, but lovely for a family.
Let me know what you think and I can send pics etc.

Sue Capaldi
21-04-2012, 15:08
If you still have the 3 bed house for long rental can you contact me please via PM

mr java
13-05-2012, 21:07
Hi Elaine,
Are you moving here for good? Exciting times!
We have a 3 bed 3 bath detached villa for rent with pool, cave with pool table, large gardens etc.
It's in Arona town so about 10-15 mins from Los cristianos, not in the chafiras area, but lovely for a family.
Let me know what you think and I can send pics etc.

any chance you can send me the pics