PDA

View Full Version : Health Is there an English speaking Homeopath in south Tenerife?

tinkerbell16
01-02-2012, 00:38
Hi
Just wondering does anyone know of an english speaking Homoeopath in south tenereife please? And also where is the best place to buy remedies Pharmacy or healthshop:confused:

Johnboy
06-02-2012, 20:48
Hi this is a man I have been to for treatment, he is a man of many therapies. Homeopath, Chinese medicine, acupuncturist, osteopath and chiropractor. He uses various techniques learnt from all over the world . Pm me for his details His name is Eugeni he is Russian but speaks perfect English. He works out of the Bitacorsa hotel in PDLA daily from 1-5.

Lissalyon
29-10-2012, 00:08
Do you know iF eugeni is still there. I need to see him. Staying near the bitacora and not feeling at all eell

Lissalyon
29-10-2012, 18:01
John was right on the money, although I wouldn't describe Eugeni as a homeopath. He is much, much more than that. It was amazing. I was in so much pain in my back resulting from a dodgy digestive system and in the blink of an eye he had me sorted out and went back later the same day for him to fine tune fiancé too. Even if you think you don't need it. It's the best money you will ever spend on this beautiful island. Don't waste your money Inthe hotel spas having oils massagedin, go and see eugeni instead. What he will do will make you feel far more energised