PDA

View Full Version : Other Visiting Tenerife in June, accommodation advice wanted.

Sunday8pm
02-02-2012, 16:24
Hello there,

Some quick advice would be much appreciated. I'm visiting Tenerife with my girlfriend in June for a week and would like some better informed opinions on where abouts to stay.

We're in our early 20's and don't really want to be going to bars/clubs all night long. We'd prefer the location to be a little more upmarket than PDLA; quieter to relax at but with the hustle and bustle not too far away. Somewhere easy to park a hire car would be good too.

We want self catering apartments of a decent standard with a nice pool area for a reasonable price; probably in Los Cristianos or Costa Adeje as we'd rather not be in PDLA this time.

The HG Tenerife Sur and Aguamar Apartments in LC, as well as the Isobel Hotel Apartments in Costa Adeje are the favourites so far.

Any thoughts/suggestions would be most welcome.

Thank you for your help, can't wait to come back in June.

Bradybunch
02-02-2012, 17:37
Costa Adeje is a good place, Bonanza apartments are okay but very basic and need a refurb but it is off the main road and easy to get down to the front, do yourself a favour when you find the apartment get the address of it and go onto google maps and have a look at the surrounding areas as sometimes it is stated that it is Costa Adeje and you find it is the other side of the motorway and quite a distance from the front. I much prefer adeje san eugenio area there are some good bars and restaurants and you are close to where the action is if you fancy going for a stroll and seeing the other areas. Dont discount the bars and clubs, I am in my 40's and the other half is late 50's and we go and have a wander there some evenings just to have a nose and people watch and remember the days when we could go out all night and not feel like we have been banjaxed the next day. Hope you have a lovely holiday and enjoy.

normboro
02-02-2012, 20:41
los geranios are good apartments opposite san eugenio

Jackie
02-02-2012, 20:45
Also it depends how early 20's you are as to whether you will be able to hire a car. Most hire companies only hire to 25 years plus. My eldest son and his girlfriends hired a car at the airport in November...3 days before his 25th birthday..his 26 year old girlfriend had to drive it out of the airport as the hire company told him he would be unable to drive it for 3 days if he wanted to drive legally here because of the insurance.

VideoMem
02-02-2012, 21:03
An enjoyable quiet time at can be had at Victoria Court 2 Apartments (managed on site by South Tenerife Apartment Rentals) in Los Cristianos (at the bottom of the hill) not far from the Arona Gran, a gentle 10 minute stroll on the front will then take you into the heart of Los Cristianos.:wave:

Loaded
04-02-2012, 23:37
Shameless plug of the day; http://www.palomabeach.com

Http://www.Facebook.com/palomabeach

AJP
05-02-2012, 01:47

Http://www.Facebook.com/palomabeach. Of the day????? Lol:laugh::lol::lol::lol::lol:paloma beach and shameless in the same sentence who,d ve thought it.:tiphat:

Loaded
05-02-2012, 09:07
It happens!!!

Ecky Thump
05-02-2012, 11:13

Http://www.Facebook.com/palomabeach

Another shameless plug is the El Mirador complex, plenty of car parking, two lovely pool areas, all with apartments furnished to a very high standard and with the added attraction of the local entertainment that is not intrusive to your enjoyment.:sunbathe:

TOTO 99
05-02-2012, 11:25
Another shameless plug is the El Mirador complex, plenty of car parking, two lovely pool areas, all with apartments furnished to a very high standard and with the added attraction of the local entertainment that is not intrusive to your enjoyment.:sunbathe:

I'd personally find 17 inspectors knocking at the door very intrusive...:D

Ecky Thump
05-02-2012, 11:38
I'd personally find 17 inspectors knocking at the door very intrusive...:D

I have never seen one in the many time that I have stayed at my friends apartment, so as I said, "no intrusion.Yet!:)