PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants Eugin Plaza, St Eugenio, Tenerife

Jackie
02-02-2012, 18:36
If we wait for Longtallalice to do a review we will be here forever lol

We went to this new place last Friday. First thing we ordered was our bottle of Rose wine and very nice it was too. The waiter brought garlic bread with tomatoes on while we were looking at the menus and told us it was on the house. The food was lovely and really well presented. Alice had Lamb Chops in red wine and garlic and I had Sole in mushroom sauce with prawns, there were also two side dishes of Canarian potatoes and fries with salad. Both meals were really well presented and to be honest quite large but we managed to finish them off. Staff were lovely and the only criticism we had was that they were a bit slow in taking the order/bringing the bill when it was asked for and actually coming back to collect the money and the restaurant was by no means busy, only about three other tables were being used. Or it could have just been the fact that we were being impatient as we were waiting to start our pub crawl haha. All in all it was a nice place and the price wasn't bad either.

kingbaker
03-02-2012, 18:09
If we wait for Longtallalice to do a review we will be here forever lol

We went to this new place last Friday. First thing we ordered was our bottle of Rose wine and very nice it was too. The waiter brought garlic bread with tomatoes on while we were looking at the menus and told us it was on the house. The food was lovely and really well presented. Alice had Lamb Chops in red wine and garlic and I had Sole in mushroom sauce with prawns, there were also two side dishes of Canarian potatoes and fries with salad. Both meals were really well presented and to be honest quite large but we managed to finish them off. Staff were lovely and the only criticism we had was that they were a bit slow in taking the order/bringing the bill when it was asked for and actually coming back to collect the money and the restaurant was by no means busy, only about three other tables were being used. Or it could have just been the fact that we were being impatient as we were waiting to start our pub crawl haha. All in all it was a nice place and the price wasn't bad either.

I don't care what anyone says Jackie, I think that you are a fab rest critic, and a lovely lady to boot.:bowdown::bowdown:

Jackie
03-02-2012, 19:10
I don't care what anyone says Jackie, I think that you are a fab rest critic, and a lovely lady to boot.:bowdown::bowdown:

Love the way you keep referring to me as a Lady...you have obviously never met me haha

kingbaker
03-02-2012, 22:14
Love the way you keep referring to me as a Lady...you have obviously never met me haha

I'm always a Gentleman, and you're always a Lady. By the way, how's the ear-surgeon of a daughter getting on?:raspberry2:

longtallalice
04-02-2012, 10:50
Jackie you are so impatient! As you have done the restaurant I will continue with the pub crawl. I had always walked passed eugins but we thought we would give it a go , it was packed only one table free which we knabbed ordered 2 vodkas at the bar , which we couldn't taste . Emma jenson was singing and she was very good but there was unfortunately no atmosphere in the bar whatsoever( must have been the clientel) so we drank up and left. Moved across the road to the Irish fiddler , again really busy with a singer on but sadly no atmosphere her either so weak vodka downed on to the next, ended up in moonlight which was busy, karaoke on but then 2 guys came on singing and they were fab ( can't remember the name of them ) great atmosphere and 3 very large vodkas later we left to go to the pub and it is all a bit of a blur after that . Woke up in jackies spare room with a dog ! I will say no more except we will have to do it again real soon x

Jackie
04-02-2012, 11:04
Jackie you are so impatient! As you have done the restaurant I will continue with the pub crawl. I had always walked passed eugins but we thought we would give it a go , it was packed only one table free which we knabbed ordered 2 vodkas at the bar , which we couldn't taste . Emma jenson was singing and she was very good but there was unfortunately no atmosphere in the bar whatsoever( must have been the clientel) so we drank up and left. Moved across the road to the Irish fiddler , again really busy with a singer on but sadly no atmosphere her either so weak vodka downed on to the next, ended up in moonlight which was busy, karaoke on but then 2 guys came on singing and they were fab ( can't remember the name of them ) great atmosphere and 3 very large vodkas later we left to go to the pub and it is all a bit of a blur after that . Woke up in jackies spare room with a dog ! I will say no more except we will have to do it again real soon x

haha Alice that made me laugh...so you obviously lost count of the Vodkas after Moonlight..and what you actually said about the 2 guys singing there ;) have to say the Vodkas in Moonlight were actually like drinking petrol they were so strong, but we managed it haha.... blagging the cab on the way home...oh and the very large Bailey's before bed...also the fact that you actually took the dog to bed ....and I thought you was the sober one hahaha.... great night..we will do it again very soon x

See Kingbaker here is your proof that I am definately not a lady haha

kingbaker
04-02-2012, 14:27
haha Alice that made me laugh...so you obviously lost count of the Vodkas after Moonlight..and what you actually said about the 2 guys singing there ;) have to say the Vodkas in Moonlight were actually like drinking petrol they were so strong, but we managed it haha.... blagging the cab on the way home...oh and the very large Bailey's before bed...also the fact that you actually took the dog to bed ....and I thought you was the sober one hahaha.... great night..we will do it again very soon x

See Kingbaker here is your proof that I am definately not a lady haha

I think I'm going to re-assess you critic status ---- downgraded to mediocre. I think that we got about half of the truth...between the two of you. I'm sure there's much more to this story:tiphat:

Jackie
04-02-2012, 14:32
I think I'm going to re-assess you critic status ---- downgraded to mediocre. I think that we got about half of the truth...between the two of you. I'm sure there's much more to this story:tiphat:

You should know that a true Lady never tells the full story haha

kingbaker
04-02-2012, 14:43

Who was the dog? I hope you gave him cab fare!!! Was he traumatised?:whistle:

Jackie
04-02-2012, 14:45
Who was the dog? I hope you gave him cab fare!!! Was he traumatised?:whistle:

The dog was my Jack Russell...not sure if that makes the story better or worse lol

kingbaker
04-02-2012, 16:11
The dog was my Jack Russell...not sure if that makes the story better or worse lol

Jack who?:D Cant say I know him!! Its the truth, the whole truth, and nuttin but the truth that we need. Any photos?????:whistle::whistle:

Jackie
04-02-2012, 16:21
Jack who?:D Cant say I know him!! Its the truth, the whole truth, and nuttin but the truth that we need. Any photos?????:whistle::whistle:

Never do photographic evidence...it can be used in Court lol