PDA

View Full Version : Long Term Rental 1 bed apartment available for long let on El Rincon, Los Cristianos, Tenerife

BrianT
02-02-2012, 21:20
1 bed apartment in El Rincon Los Cristianos for long let, 2 minutes walk to the sea.

Our 1 bed apartment is available from end of February, large bathroom with corner bath, separate shower & twin sinks, fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops, fridge freezer and dish washer, balcony has sea & harbour views.

PM for further information.

PS unable to add photos.

kangnkodos
08-02-2012, 22:50
hi brian t,tried to pm you but had probs,could you please pm me your phone number so i can talk to you about the long let....thanx

Adem
09-02-2012, 13:29
Hi Mate
We are a professional couple looking for a one bed for long term. We are flexiable to move in anytime.
What size is the apartment m2 or sqf?
Pictures and is there a swimming pool?
Please call or email direct. (Not to the Forum)
admtuna@gmail.com
Tel: 603383517

BrianT
10-02-2012, 23:44
Apologies for not replying earlier to requests for info / contact number, my work means that I do not have access to the net to check the Forum sometimes for a few days, although I can usually get my e-mails.

Added after 11 Hours 8 minutes:

hi brian t,tried to pm you but had probs,could you please pm me your phone number so i can talk to you about the long let....thanx

PM sent as requested.

Hi Mate
We are a professional couple looking for a one bed for long term. We are flexiable to move in anytime.
What size is the apartment m2 or sqf?
Pictures and is there a swimming pool?
Please call or email direct. (Not to the Forum)
admtuna@gmail.com
Tel: 603383517

E-mailed info as requested.

BrianT
26-02-2012, 14:59
Our apartment has now been let, thanks to all who viewed & PM,d.

Can a Mod please close the thread, thanks.