Living in Tenerife
Out of work or job prospect low
Ability to help run a local removal and transport firm
Contact me and I may be able to help

tracy hampshire
03-02-2012, 18:43
have sent you a pm.

Added after 3 Hours 56 minutes:

will forward your e.mail to the interested party, thankyou for your reply .

slimsarah
04-02-2012, 11:55
Hi there
my family and I are relocating to Tenerife in May and to secure employment we have registered for NIE and will be coming out to view rental property in April. I am therefore looking for suitable employment. I currently work as a maintenance engineer for customs. However I am fit, trustworthy and very hardworking. I will consider any job opportunity to enable my family to have a better quality of life rather than the UK.
please let me know if you require any further info as I have a full C.V available
many thanks

ceaster1986
06-02-2012, 21:08
Hi i am currently looking for work as was recently let go from my previous job due to lack of work. This is something i would be interested in and would like to be considered for the role. I moved to tenerife last June and have been working for a construction company. I have six years experience in running a business as in the UK i had a property renovation company. I look forward to hearing from you.
Thanks
Chris.

Jag1
07-02-2012, 10:55
Hi Paul

I have sent you a PM, please can you let me know if you have received it

Thanks

Mark

footiefan
07-02-2012, 14:49
Hi, I already work in the removal business but on an as required basis. I am therefore interested to hear further from you. Regards Lindsay

paul knight
13-02-2012, 10:25
Hi thanks for your message, when are you arriving in Tenerife for a visit and where are you staying

markydee
17-02-2012, 17:37
hi there, would like to apply for the vacancy u have available.. i am 25 years old and been living in tenerife for 2 years now. i have done mostly barwork over here but would love a change of job.

David Matthews
21-02-2012, 19:09
Hi just finished contract with Iceland working in the warehouse, have experience of van driving in uk as well as tenerife. Can send over a full CV if required, hope to hear back from you thanks David

Tracey Jayne
21-02-2012, 19:14
Hi Paul
Have you managed to fill your vacancy yet?

If not I will get my husband to contact you via private message to discuss further as it could be the ideal position for him.

Regards

Tracey

slimsarah
22-02-2012, 18:06
Hi we arrive 25th April in golf del sur sunsetview

stupot
08-03-2012, 15:12
hi my son is living in tenerife able bodied a go a head male job prospect low has NIE full driving licence lives in costa del silencio his tel number is ******** his name is nicky

jazza
03-04-2012, 00:39
hi Paul, im interested in your ad i have nie, clean driving licence and available for work anytime ,relocated here last year with
my family and live in the south thanks jazza

marlysworld
25-06-2014, 13:44
Hi Paul
I might just be the man you're looking for!
I have done removal work before and I'm out of work at the moment.
My number is ******** and my e-mail:****************.com

- - - - - - - - - - merged double post - - - - - - - - - -

Medanoman
26-06-2014, 11:48
You had me going there for a bit...this thread is 2 years old!!!