PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Studio/1 bed apartment wanted 2nd to 9th March in south Tenerife

Mawkin
03-02-2012, 19:01
Looking for studio/one bed for above dates preferably around LC or on bus route to there. Just the two of us both non smokers and very responsible people so the place will be well looked after. Posting on here as I would rather give the business to someone on the forum than a accommodation website.

Thanks

marbro8
03-02-2012, 23:37
Looking for studio/one bed for above dates preferably around LC or on bus route to there. Just the two of us both non smokers and very responsible people so the place will be well looked after. Posting on here as I would rather give the business to someone on the forum than a accommodation website.

Thankshi dave i got your pm today but the dates you told me where 2nd/9th of feb? my only reservation is yes i can give you a very good recomendation for el mirador with all the contact details but as a vertualy new poster i would never forgive myself if you where one of those inspectors looking for owners renting illegaly, and trying to trap someone:( if i am out of line i humbly apologise, what do other forum members think:dontknow:

Mawkin
05-02-2012, 13:53
Hi Mark

Please see PM I have sent you. And I fully understand how you feel at this time and as friends and long lost relations we must stick together.

marbro8
05-02-2012, 14:32
:(:(
Hi Mark

Please see PM I have sent you. And I fully understand how you feel at this time and as friends and long lost relations we must stick together.hi dave just pm'd you, yes mate you have to be carefull what you say and post, as i would not put it past the inspectors to come on a forum such as this posing as potential renters,

Ecky Thump
05-02-2012, 17:49
:(:(hi dave just pm'd you, yes mate you have to be carefull what you say and post, as i would not put it past the inspectors to come on a forum such as this posing as potential renters,

Its good that we have so many very good friends and cousins on a very desirable residential complex.:)