PDA

View Full Version : SOLD 100 gram. Gold bullion bar from ubs switzerland with certificate of authentifcation

bainzy
04-02-2012, 15:41
Excellent investment 1 x 100 gram bar of fine 999,9 gold bullion from USB in Switzerland

Uncirculated and certificated in sealed case

Recommended retail price €4940 but will take a good sensible offer

Stupid offers....Well what would you expect ? :wave:

Postage €50.00

Payment either via PayPal or into my company account

Contact with offer price to discuss terms

Greg
05-02-2012, 20:49
According to http://goldprice.org/ the current rate is 42.11€/gram which would mean your bar is worth 4211€! You may want to revise your price a bit. :wave:

Ecky Thump
05-02-2012, 20:55
According to http://goldprice.org/ the current rate is 42.11€/gram which would mean your bar is worth 4211€! You may want to revise your price a bit. :wave:

Plus, its only a good investment if the price of gold continues to climb, indeed it has been known to fall!

Like any investment its a gamble, if it was a sure thing then we all could be wealthy.:)

bainzy
05-02-2012, 21:07
Greg that just goes to show you that you know nothing about buying physical gold, if you can get me 100g UBS bullion bars today 05/02/2012 at €4211 a bar I'll have 10 bars + I'll give you €1,000 cash for you on my word and this forum is my witness, my price is cheap compared to that offered on Ebay, gains in this commodity are set to sky-rocket...I need a car :)

Added after 23 minutes:

Unless you go to Switzerland and walk into UBS as not only an existing but a reliable customer they wont sell it to you, here is a price indicator http://suissegold.ch/product.php?productid=16221&cat=254&page=1 on top they charge handlinf, insurance and postal charges, my price is fair :dontknow:

Greg
05-02-2012, 21:35
Well bainzy if you go to http://www.guernseymint.com/shop/gold-bars/100-gram-metalor-999.9-fine-gold-bar/c-23/c-69/p-138 you can buy all the 100g gold bars you want for 43697€. That's TODAYS price for the same bar you are selling from a certified dealer. However, you are selling, and although I'm not a gold dealer I know enough that if you want to sell something in todays market you need to offer it at below the retail price. I'm guessing that a gold dealer will offer you alot less that 43697€. I'd be interested in doing a deal and I may even have a car you may like but you need to get a bit real about your pricing. There are plenty of certified gold dealers on the net who will sell 100g bars for less than you are offering.

marbro8
05-02-2012, 21:37
just had a look on e-bay there is one going for £4,365, so is there a brainbox out there who can convert into euros lol but even i can see that it's going to work out at around the 5000 euros mark:spin:

Greg
05-02-2012, 21:45
Who the hell would buy gold off Ebay? There are thousands of certified gold dealers online, you could be buying a lump of lead on Ebay and you would have no recourse when you discovered you'd been ripped off when you came to sell. Genuine dealers and prices at http://goldprice.org/

TenerifePool
05-02-2012, 21:55
Somewhere just under 4,400€ is the current DEALER price.

Added after 6 minutes:

bainzy regarding your 10 bars, I've found you a dealer that will sell you a kilo for 43,181€.

marbro8
05-02-2012, 22:05
Somewhere just under 4,400€ is the current DEALER price.

Added after 6 minutes:

bainzy regarding your 10 bars, I've found you a dealer that will sell you a kilo for 43,181€.looks like you are in for a 1000 euro bonus then:) can i have something for being a whitness:eyebrows:

Greg
05-02-2012, 22:06
bainzy.. I've just followed your link and they are selling at 4419€! Ask em how much they will buy back for. Not alot methinks!!

bainzy
05-02-2012, 22:12
Greg, when you buy physical gold you will find that different mints offer gold at different prices, as far as I am aware and which my dealer assures me UBS carries the highest premium, looking around I cannot disagree with him, I have searched high and low trying to get better prices on UBS but it is difficult....

Gold is a commodity, when difficulty arises in purchasing a certain product then the question WHY has to be asked...I have other brands but I have found when it comes to a trade UBS wins hands down all the time even though the weight and the purity is the same, it may well be the kudos of UBS but market forces dictate prices....

Like I said in my OP I am open to negotiation but I want a good price, I would also like to reserve the right to deny a deal if the price rises from the time of my original listing..

Gold goes up and down admittedly but as an investment even in the short term of 12 months historically it has risen. I currently live in Switzerland where gold is a currency, many Swiss people unless they hold banking privileges find it difficult to get UBS gold at a fair price....

Many financial gurus here see gold rising to $2,500 by end March 2012 and if, just if, the gold standard is revised on a global scale which looks like a 40:60 chance (not a figure I have conjured up but regularly discussed around the financial tables here) gold could raise to to $64,000 an oz...Unlikely as it seems today..

Looking at the euro crisis and how it came about points to the manipulation of the banks, when you look at who owns the banks then you can see why a massive increase in gold would be beneficial...

if you didn't already know most of the world's central banks are privately owned and ARE governed by the Rothschild family, who, control the global gold price....

Add 2 + 2 together holding physical gold long or short time even at what might be a high price today is worth it's weight in gold (I don't know if that's a pun or not) but facts are facts...Gold is the only reliable currency that fairs weather good or bad...

Crikey that took ages to write...How many Grams of UBS do you want ;)

TenerifePool
05-02-2012, 22:20
looks like you are in for a 1000 euro bonus then:) can i have something for being a whitness:eyebrows:

Since we're talking in gold the bonus will have to be a half ounce Krugerrand plus a quarter ounce Krygerrand, leaving bainzy about 35€ up on the deal....

bainzy
05-02-2012, 22:22
I don't want a kilo, I want 10 x 100g bars, each in there own separate packages assayed individually, there is a massive difference, if I wanted to buy 1000 x 1g bars I could expect to pay up to €65 per gram making a kilo worth €65,000..

However each is individually wrapped and assayed, costing money to do and worth the premium...

If the **** hits the fan and you are desperate for a meal and your life or the life of your family depended on it would you give up your kilo?

I would rather give up a gram and live for another 1000 days... Gold is soft but have you ever tried bitting off a gram...?

Not only that if you were to approach a guy looking to do a food trade and pulled our a kilo of gold your more likely to get a knock on the head than a full stomach...

Be prepared I say, like all insurance policies you only need them if and when, if you don't have one yer 'fuc*ed' if things go belly up...

Greg
05-02-2012, 22:24
I understand your position but I think you will get a better price in Switzerland than you will on this forum. As I said I'd be willing to deal but I would not pay retail. I would imagine you have already been to a gold dealer and been quoted a price you are not happy with. Whether it's gold, cars or stocks you are not going to realise the retail value when you sell. After all why would someone buy from you for the same price they can buy from a dealer? If you want to sell it you need to make the price attractive.

bainzy
05-02-2012, 22:32
Thanks tenerifepool I'm not greedy but want a beer or two for getting the commodity into wanted hands ;)

Added after 2 minutes:

Greg my deal today may be an excellent one in a week or twos time ;)

Added after 5 minutes:

I would never sell to a dealer, they are in the business to make money because that is there trade...I can sit on it for a week or two and you will see that what I offer is a good deal if you have the readies ;)

TenerifePool
05-02-2012, 22:41
I don't want a kilo, I want 10 x 100g bars, each in there own separate packages assayed individually, there is a massive difference, if I wanted to buy 1000 x 1g bars I could expect to pay up to €65 per gram making a kilo worth €65,000..

However each is individually wrapped and assayed, costing money to do and worth the premium...

If the **** hits the fan and you are desperate for a meal and your life or the life of your family depended on it would you give up your kilo?

I would rather give up a gram and live for another 1000 days... Gold is soft but have you ever tried bitting off a gram...?

Not only that if you were to approach a guy looking to do a food trade and pulled our a kilo of gold your more likely to get a knock on the head than a full stomach...

Be prepared I say, like all insurance policies you only need them if and when, if you don't have one yer 'fuc*ed' if things go belly up...

All good points, this is why, imho, that gold coins make a better bullion investment.

Add to this the fact that in some countries it is actually illegal for private citizens to own gold bullion, whilst perfectly acceptable to have a "collection" of coins.

Ecky Thump
05-02-2012, 22:42
Buying Gold is not a investment, you buy it for speculation, it has only a intrinsic value, for a better investment, buy diamonds, quality diamonds have risen by slightly more than 50% over the last twelve months.

So buy diamonds, a true commodity, but not for the woman in your life!:nono:

bainzy
05-02-2012, 22:44
I would never sell to a dealer, they are in the business to make money because that is there trade...I can sit on it for a week or two and you will see that what I offer is a good deal if you have the readies ;)

BTW I would like to add that you guys on this forum are great compared to the snippy English, **** don't stink, English on the most popular english forum in Switzerland :)

Greg
05-02-2012, 22:50
I have the readies but what you are offering isn't attractive, I trade in commodities to make money your price is way above the current rate, not a good investment at all. No one is going to give you retail for your gold! Good luck with your sale but at retail price.. never!

bainzy
05-02-2012, 22:53
Diamonds are not divisable unless they are uncut but then you need to take that chance, not only that you need to know if what you are buying is real, you can't bite a diamond unless you have great dentist ;)

Added after 2 minutes:

Greg, Who needs luck when you know what people are prepared to pay :) €5000 per 100gr is almost there

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280820246755?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

Ecky Thump
05-02-2012, 23:06
Diamonds are not divisable unless they are uncut but then you need to take that chance, not only that you need to know if what you are buying is real, you can't bite a diamond unless you have great dentist ;)

Agreed, but as a true investment and the way that China and India are buying diamonds, they are far ahead in the profit league. Over 85% of gold just lays in vaults, where as diamonds are being actively used and are in great demand, hence the way the world value keeps rising and don't take sudden dips in value.

TenerifePool
05-02-2012, 23:11
Greg, Who needs luck when you know what people are prepared to pay :) €5000 per 100gr is almost there

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280820246755?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1559.l2649

11500 USD for 2 100g bars, equates EXACTLY to the 4369€ that Greg was talking about in post 5.

bainzy
05-02-2012, 23:13
One thing I have learned in life, thanks to my time many years ago living in Tenerife working the timeshare crowd, is that any deal is a deal if you can sell it, my motto is throw enough **** at a wall some of it sticks...

That is why I'm coming back, to help one of my favourite places to have faith in itself again and not to rely on outside forces..

You Greg of all people, as a dealer, must know that it is only pessimism in a market that destroys a market, to pull out of the dundrums you need faith...I am a master of optimism.

Negativity is not negative it is only a quest for more information :)

11500 USD for 2 100g bars, equates EXACTLY to the 4369€ that Greg was talking about in post 5.

Thats for two...Check the postage !

Added after 11 minutes:

One thing that we have failed to notice when it comes to gold is the increasing demand for it commercially, every PC and every mobile contains gold, the world are buying these products on a scale that is unprecedented, pairing that with it's historical value as a commodity I think that people on this forum in two weeks time will be biting my hand off for gold at the ridiculously low price I'm offering today :)

Greg
05-02-2012, 23:26
Very true but the only time people regain faith in any market is when prices fall to a level that people feel confident that they can make a profit. Buy low sell high. Your timeshare experience will have taught you this I'm sure:whistle:
How can you say it's a low price when your own dealer is selling for 500€ less than you are? er every dealer in fact!

bainzy
05-02-2012, 23:36
My timeshare experience taught me that 10 reps can show and try and sell the same apartment, only the rep who had faith in what he was selling and the ability to infect his punter with that faith got the deal...It's not about profit, it's not about market forces, a true salesperson sells because they have a selling ability...There is no class-room that can teach you that, you are born with it or you are inspired by someone with that ability...

People nowadays are so used to getting what they want with the press of a button, with an understanding of the human buying physic you can turn this phenomenon to your advantage...

People buy people, not a product, argue as much as you want I'm right !

TenerifePool
05-02-2012, 23:37
One thing that we have failed to notice when it comes to gold is the increasing demand for it commercially, every PC and every mobile contains gold, the world are buying these products on a scale that is unprecedented, pairing that with it's historical value as a commodity I think that people on this forum in two weeks time will be biting my hand off for gold at the ridiculously low price I'm offering today :)

More excelent points and good reasons for buying gold as an investment.

EXCEPT that Bullion Dealers are right now offering the same product at between 500€ and 600€ less than, "the ridiculously low price I'm offering today :)".

bainzy
05-02-2012, 23:44
I bought gold 2nd of Jan by 2nd of Feb the same amount was CHF 500+ more...Today0s price may not be the same tomorrow, up or down ;)

Greg
05-02-2012, 23:45
Yep TenerifePool he has tried to flog this on different forums and obviously will not accept a dealers price, methinks brainzy will be stuck with his gold for a while yet no matter how optimistic his selling skills are!
brainzy.. are you actually reading these posts the price is well below what you paid, you will not get market value as a private seller which is 500€ less than you are offering it for.

bainzy
05-02-2012, 23:48
The price rises constantly...Don't take my word for it take a peak yourself

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280820808786?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_763wt_956

Greg
05-02-2012, 23:53
Ebay! Are you mad? Go to a gold dealer site!! Even the one you suggested in your own post is selling the same gold for 500€ less than you. Ebay.. Duh... is this where you bought it from?:laugh:

kathml
05-02-2012, 23:54
There seems to be an awfy lot of rich people around this forum

Or a lot of them ten bob millionaires???

bainzy
05-02-2012, 23:55
BTW I haven't tried to flog this on other forums, prove me a liar I would like to see you try :)

I can on the other hand guess you are a pessimist or an institutionalised programmed bot. lead to believe that what you are told is the only way things are....Which is far from reality :)

No Greg that is my listing ;)

TenerifePool
05-02-2012, 23:58
The price rises constantly...Don't take my word for it take a peak yourself

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/280820808786?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_763wt_956

4560€.......

So why not sell it on ebay...

bainzy
06-02-2012, 00:04
4560€.......

So why not sell it on ebay...

That is one of my posts ;)

doreen
06-02-2012, 00:10
... more affordable perhaps :)

I heard an interview this morning about an Irish company (Goldcore) buying from Perth Mint and gather they have a scheme where you can invest something like 150 euros a month, to be invested in GoldSaver account http://www.goldcore.com/faq/goldcores-goldsaver-account

Greg
06-02-2012, 00:15
So you offered it on Ebay for 4560 and on here for 4940, you must think (due to your crimeshare experience) that there are more mugs in Tenerife than there are on Ebay (which obviously had no takers!) Get real sunshine, nobody is gonna buy your over priced gold. If you really want to sell it revise your offer and make it attractive. I will buy it from you for cash but it has to be at a better price than I can buy the same product for from a dealer.

bainzy
06-02-2012, 00:19
90% of my customers come back for more privately, most of my clients like myself do not trust schemes or investment methods, they want gold in there hands and that is what they get, I sell Perth Mint, especially the 1gram bars which they no longer make, these are now collectors pieces, I was lucky enough to have the foresight to grab a lot of it before it was discontinued....

€150 will get you more than 2grams a month at todays prices...I haven't checked the link yet but I doubt they can provide the same for the same ?

Greg
06-02-2012, 00:22
So you are a gold dealer then?

bainzy
06-02-2012, 00:26
So you offered it on Ebay for 4560 and on here for 4940, you must think (due to your crimeshare experience) that there are more mugs in Tenerife than there are on Ebay (which obviously had no takers!) Get real sunshine, nobody is gonna buy your over priced gold. If you really want to sell it revise your offer and make it attractive. I will buy it from you for cash but it has to be at a better price than I can buy the same product for from a dealer.

1st I'm not a criminal and I take offence at that remark when you don't know me, I am not your sunshine either, $6000 is good enough for this week and if you look it is SOLD x 2 at that price. I'm not over-priced in comparison to others. We can all knock other's ways of doing things when we don't understand them. BTW I will list again tomorrow and get a higher price just to show you that demand is there to get the prices I offer....

tracy hampshire
06-02-2012, 00:28
if 90% of your customers come back for more & your so sucsessfull why the hell are you so desperate to sell on the forum ???? just interested ?

bainzy
06-02-2012, 00:33
i sell gold because it is fun, I am historically a property developer, but my business now is I.T...I'm coming back to Tenerife to look at the possibility to buy an Estate agency to try and restore faith in the ailing property market there, I can't do it alone bit i can spread and encourage optimism.

Tenerife has a 12 month temperate climate and that to me is a commodity I can sell, it is also suffering from a glut of repossessed property that many of my clients will drawl at...

I am also ****** of freezing my nuts off here in Switzerland :)

Added after 5 minutes:

if 90% of your customers come back for more & your so sucsessfull why the hell are you so desperate to sell on the forum ???? just interested ?

Call me a weirdo but I'm checking out the expat mentality in Tenerife before I arrive, a forum is a great place to do that.

I'm not desperate to sell this little bit of shiny stuff, in fact I earn more by holding, the bank, all things being equal will buy it back for more than i paid for it in a few weeks if I really wanted to sell..

Pessimism is a disease that spreads quickly, if not nipped in the bud it is a killer, I want to find optimists that share my enthusiasm !

Greg
06-02-2012, 00:39
Maybe it's because I have found your posts a tad misleading. In one post you say you need to sell your gold in Tenerife because you need money to buy a car, then you appear to be a dealer who made 6000$ this week. I didn't call you a criminal, crimeshare is what we Tenerifians "affectionately" call the timeshare mob here. Maybe if you explain your situation, location and reason for selling (aswell as why your prices are above market value) then maybe myself and others may take you more seriously.

boredinscotland
06-02-2012, 00:46
Bainzy, if you think Gold will rise so much stack it and sell when it has rose in price, the Silver Coins I have I will look to sell in a good few years down the line, it was cash I decided to play about with, but I also believe PM's are undervalued as fiat currencies are doomed

tracy hampshire
06-02-2012, 00:54
timeshare !!!!!! once a chancer always a chancer, i grew up in a family of them,, not desperate to sell , checking out the mentality of the ex pat comunity, interesting, are you trying to suss out if we are stupid enough to make a living out of ???????

bainzy
06-02-2012, 00:54
I want to sell the gold to buy a car in Tenerife that is correct, ideally I would swap it for a car which I have had two offers for, i have set it aside for that.

I didn't make $6000 this week on that gold I had to buy it first, I pick it up tomorrow :)

I'm English, an ex-expat that had wonderful times in Tenerife and am returning to possibly give back some, I currently live in Switzerland where I have an I.T business which i can run for anywhere. I was on the island over the new year with my family and they loved it so I'm coming out to test the water a bit more to see if I can find a business that doesn't take up too much of my time, if I do I'll get the mob out...

I'm sorry if I confused, I'm writing here and getting ****** off by a programmer in India at the same time as well as downing a bottle of wine...I'm confusing myself :)

Added after 3 minutes:

timeshare !!!!!! once a chancer always a chancer, i grew up in a family of them,, not desperate to sell , checking out the mentality of the ex pat comunity, interesting, are you trying to suss out if we are stupid enough to make a living out of ???????

You said that Tracy not me, read all my posts in this thread, I'm looking for optimists not suckers, i see property prices dropping there too fast when i believe they should not, if i can get extra bucks for expat sellers then yes i will make a living out of them but I will earn it...

tracy hampshire
06-02-2012, 01:06
read all the posts twice, and still suckers spring to mind, my apologies if i have got you wrong ???????

seanocelt
06-02-2012, 02:11
I want to sell the gold to buy a car in Tenerife that is correct, ideally I would swap it for a car which I have had two offers for, i have set it aside for that.

I didn't make $6000 this week on that gold I had to buy it first, I pick it up tomorrow :)

I'm English, an ex-expat that had wonderful times in Tenerife and am returning to possibly give back some, I currently live in Switzerland where I have an I.T business which i can run for anywhere. I was on the island over the new year with my family and they loved it so I'm coming out to test the water a bit more to see if I can find a business that doesn't take up too much of my time, if I do I'll get the mob out...

I'm sorry if I confused, I'm writing here and getting ****** off by a programmer in India at the same time as well as downing a bottle of wine...I'm confusing myself :)

Added after 3 minutes:

You said that Tracy not me, read all my posts in this thread, I'm looking for optimists not suckers, i see property prices dropping there too fast when i believe they should not, if i can get extra bucks for expat sellers then yes i will make a living out of them but I will earn it...

Actually, property prices here have held up pretty well, compared to many places, rather than dropping too fast. Many are waiting for when they do drop.

timmylish
06-02-2012, 13:37
Well, just to add my twopenceworth, if I may.
Greg & Tracey Hampshire.
I take personal objection to the slanderous inference (can you have that, I,m not sure?) regarding people who do or have worked in T/s, I being one.

cainaries
06-02-2012, 14:18

BTW I would like to add that you guys on this forum are great compared to the snippy English, **** don't stink, English on the most popular english forum in Switzerland :)

Your BTW is far more offensive than being called 'sunshine' imo.

bainzy - you aren't closely related to Jim or Simon, are you?

9PLUS
06-02-2012, 19:29
Can ya lend us 10p for a coffee.......................Pal

pfft

tracy hampshire
06-02-2012, 19:55
timmylish no offence intended, have good friends who worked in time share also, there is good & bad in every field, my gripe was the reference to timeshare, & the i could sell coal to a coalminer attitude, so i am very sorry if i offended you ,

bainzy
06-02-2012, 22:51
This item has now been sold please close the thread MODS.

slodgedad
07-02-2012, 00:00
This item has now been sold please close the thread MODS.

Thank goodness for that. Thread closed and marked