PDA

View Full Version : Bathroom Fittings

ddoyle
04-02-2012, 19:30
Can anyone help with some advice, I am having a bathroom refurb next week and having a very expensive shower installed can anyone tell me how to prevent it getting tarnished from the minerals in the water here our old bathroom fittings were ruined from tarnishing over the last few years, also porcelin sinks and shower tray have become very dull we have tried everything we can think of to bring back the shine without any luck.

delderek
04-02-2012, 22:01
Can anyone help with some advice, I am having a bathroom refurb next week and having a very expensive shower installed can anyone tell me how to prevent it getting tarnished from the minerals in the water here our old bathroom fittings were ruined from tarnishing over the last few years, also porcelin sinks and shower tray have become very dull we have tried everything we can think of to bring back the shine without any luck.

Dry everything off with a microfibre cloth, after each use. The chrome in my place in Tenerife looked like new even after 20 years.

Jackie
04-02-2012, 22:04
Similar thing DD, I always use a Chamois Leather to dry them off...or maybe just a bit of OCD lol