PDA

View Full Version : Brand new out of the box

kennington
05-02-2012, 09:41
Hi,
We have just arrived on this wonderful island to live. After spending many holidays here we have decided to make this our home for our retirement. We were recommended to join the site by friends, who tell us that there are many helpful people on here and that we will be able to find the answers to most of our questions.

Megaloo
05-02-2012, 10:11
Welcome to Tenerife, hoping that you enjoy many years of retirement on this wonderful Island, where will you be living South or North?

Vortex Wake
05-02-2012, 10:25
Welcome from me also :)

shirlthewurl
05-02-2012, 10:37
:welcome: You will find the Tenerife Forum helpful for all sorts of things as I have over the years I have lived in Tenerife.

kennington
05-02-2012, 11:08
Welcome to Tenerife, hoping that you enjoy many years of retirement on this wonderful Island, where will you be living South or North?

Los Cristianos at the moment. while we take our time looking round for somewhere to buy.

Tom & Sharon
05-02-2012, 12:43
Los Cristianos at the moment. while we take our time looking round for somewhere to buy.

Welcome from us,I'm sure you'll find the answer to most of your questions on this forum.

Choose wisely when buying the Sharks around these islands are not limited to the sea!

T & S