PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Qualified child care worker looking for work

margo
05-02-2012, 12:49
Hi everyone I am a new member on the forum :)

I am looking for work in tenerife.

I have 10 years childcare experience and hold many qualifications working with children. I'm fun bubbly and full of energy.

I am registered to work with children and hold a full clean fully enhanced disclosure.

I have worked with children from birth to the age of 16 and also have experience and qualifications working with children with additional support needs.

Fell free to pm me or comment on my thread if you wish to know more about my services or just more information about myself I have a cv if anyone wishes me to forward them it.

:tiphat:

bonitatime
05-02-2012, 17:03
Unless you can speak Spanish And have your qualifications convalidated you will need to look at working either in the English schools or privately.
Good luck with your search.

margo
06-02-2012, 09:48
Unless you can speak Spanish And have your qualifications convalidated you will need to look at working either in the English schools or privately.
Good luck with your search.

I speak a little spanish but its just the basics Im still in the process of learning thou. Have you any advice as to were I would get my qualifications convalaided??

thanks you Bonitatime :spin:

bonitatime
06-02-2012, 10:19
There was an office in Santa Cruz On La Salle where you could get this done. But that was a few years ago. Are you talking about Uni qualifications or something more Technical. I will try to look amd see what I can find.

margo
06-02-2012, 10:24
There was an office in Santa Cruz On La Salle where you could get this done. But that was a few years ago. Are you talking about Uni qualifications or something more Technical. I will try to look amd see what I can find.

Thank you bonitatime for your quick reply,

I have college and also attended uni for 1 year so I have many modules there aswell. In scotland they put them all together but I doubt this will be the same in Tenerife. Im kind of hoping it is lol. :thanx:

bonitatime
06-02-2012, 12:07
Uni and what would be professional couldn't be combined
I had forgotten I have no computer at work today but will look soon for you

margo
06-02-2012, 13:14
ok thank you ive been having a look also but not having much luck. To be honest I'll just be looking for any type of work obv what im trained in would be ideal but work is work and I wont be in the position to be fussy :spin:

:tiphat:

bonitatime
06-02-2012, 14:24
Work is fairly tough right now. I have friends who have been out of work several months and are struggling. As is often commented here make sure you have some savings to get by to start with.

margo
06-02-2012, 14:40
Work is fairly tough right now. I have friends who have been out of work several months and are struggling. As is often commented here make sure you have some savings to get by to start with.

:)

A couple of people have advised me the same thing so thats defo something I will do. A think someone said to last me around 6 months.

bonitatime
06-02-2012, 15:22
Graduados en Educación Secundaria o Bachillerato:

• Original y fotocopia del documento que acredite su identidad y nacionalidad.
• Título o diploma oficial que quiere homologar.
• Certificación académica de los cursos realizados (al menos tres últimos).
• Abono de las tasas.

Formación Profesional:

• Todo lo anterior.
• Original y copia de los requisitos académicos previos.
• Plan de estudios.
• Prácticas cursadas o experiencia laboral.
• Abono de las tasas.

Recuerda que los documentos han de estar legalizados y traducidos si alguno no está en español.

¿Dónde se presenta la documentación en el caso de estudios no universitarios?

En cada Subdelegación de Gobierno o, en el caso Comunidad Autónoma uniprovincial, Delegación de Gobierno existen centros de información y presentación de solicitudes a las cuales os podéis dirigir.

¿Dónde puedes encontrar información más detallada sobre este procedimiento?

Puede visitar la página web: www.mec.es, donde puede encontrar información más detallada sobre estos procedimientos.
Basically you need
passport and copy
Certificate that you want to convalidate if I remember officially translated and copy
And you need to pay the fees
More information can be found on the government site www.mec.es
Papers are presented in the Subdelegation government offices.