PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment Harleys, San Eugenio, Tenerife

Red Devil
05-02-2012, 13:57
Although Harleys is mostly known as an American Diner my review isnt about their food (it isnt my type) - we do go in 2 - 3 nights a week though to see the live bands they have on and it is a brilliant night out.

The staff are friendly and efficient, drinks very reasonable ie bottle of house white nicely chilled for £9.95 and the atmosphere is good.
No hassle, good mix of age groups of all nationalities all enjoying good rock music for free.

Couple of headbangers in their 60's (who'd have thought it, they looked very staid!) giving a good demonstration on the dance floor to Status Quo last week, all good fun.

Standards of group fine - Crush without doubt are the best as they know their audience but have seen the Dark Wizards twice in Crush's absence and you couldnt fault them for value and effort for a night out.

Also been in a couple of times on a Saturday afternoon and they will put the footie on for you on the big screen upstairs if you ask.

Well done Harleys.

tifosi
06-02-2012, 14:33
Are Soundchaser now playing in Harleys?

Red Devil
06-02-2012, 15:44
Almost sure they're on this Weds night, the 8th, but will be passing Harleys later so will def confirm then.
Don't know whether its a one off night or not but looking forward to going as never seen them before.

longtallalice
06-02-2012, 15:58
They are scheduled to play every Tuesday in February according to there website , enjoy \m/_

irishmusico
06-02-2012, 20:20
Almost sure they're on this Weds night, the 8th, but will be passing Harleys later so will def confirm then.
Don't know whether its a one off night or not but looking forward to going as never seen them before.

Crush have been on holidays but we will be back in Harleys on Wednesday :)

Red Devil
06-02-2012, 20:59
Sorry sorry, got my dates wrong - yes Soundchaser Tues and (Hurrah) Crush back on Weds.:D

irishmusico
08-02-2012, 21:31
Sorry sorry, got my dates wrong - yes Soundchaser Tues and (Hurrah) Crush back on Weds.:D

No worries. :) Just a quick update,and sorry about it being at the last minute.Crush won't be on tonight as our Phil has been delayed coming back from his holidays,with Spanair going under.

Angusjim
11-05-2017, 18:04
Went to see Crush last night excellent band and a great night out recommended to anyone who likes live music never seen a bad gig by Crush:c2::c2::c2:

Red Devil
11-05-2017, 23:33
Always a good night in Harleys, Crush as popular as ever and I like Radio Stars on a Sunday night. Really good atmosphere in there & mixed age groups. Miss Soundchaser though ☹️

lsmt971
13-05-2017, 09:22
Went to see Crush last night excellent band and a great night out recommended to anyone who likes live music never seen a bad gig by Crush:c2::c2::c2:

What time do the live acts start please?

Angusjim
13-05-2017, 16:13
What time do the live acts start please?

Crush started at 10.00 pm I think !!