PDA

View Full Version : Fresh start

margo
06-02-2012, 10:39
Hello,

Ive been on the forum a couple of days but didnt know I could introduce myself :shy:.
Im 28 and have recently became a single mum. It has been a difficult year and feel a fresh start would do me and my son good. My sister already lives in tenerife and has done for 3 years now. Me and michael (my son) will be joining her this summer. Any pointers or advice on my move would be great. I know things might not be easy to start with but im willing to give tenerife my best shot :tiphat: I have met friends over there while visiting but would love for my son to meet friends his age he speaks very little spanish. He is a friendly, chatty confident little boy so im hoping he settles in well.

Ecky Thump
06-02-2012, 10:42
Welcome to the forum Margo and good luck for the future, I hope you get your employment sorted.:)

margo
06-02-2012, 10:49
Thank you Ecky thump,
i have been told to take enough money to last me a few months which was great advice for me so it will give me a few months to find work so fingers crossed :)

Malteser Monkey
06-02-2012, 13:37
Welcome from me !

May be an idea to say how old your son is

margo
06-02-2012, 13:43
Thank you malteser monkey :D

My son is 9 years old. He loves football and found a new ineteret in flaring. Ive got my own wee tom cruise lol