PDA

View Full Version : Charity Charity Show for Cancer Research - 24th February 2012

Zara
06-02-2012, 18:13
Last year I wrote about Bernie Singleton (http://redqueenmusings.wordpress.com/2011/02/04/cancer-is-not-contagious-laughter-is/) who has raised in the last year £59,000 for Cancer Research.

On 24th February at Karting Las Americas the Showtime (Sound of the Musicals) entertainers are offering a

2 course meal plus a full evening of entertainment for just €20.

The evening starts at 7.30 and tickets are available by calling Showtime on 669 622 622 or call Bernie on 671 943 072 or by email on berniefs@live.co.uk

Along with the entertainment there will also be a raffle and envelope draw to raise funds. Prizes so far are

Gold, Pearl and Diamond necklace - Tenerife Pearl
Leather handbag - Libra Shoes
Solid Silver and Amber necklace - SK Jewellers
Nadal Statue - Temptations Jewellers
4 tickets for 3 hour Freebird trip including food and drink – Freebird
Assorted silver jewellery, wine, manicures, evening meals ..... the list goes on.

Most of us are affected in some way by this dreadful disease at some stage in our life be it friends, relatives or even colleagues, so please support this worthy cause if you possibly can .

tracy hampshire
06-02-2012, 20:19
i live in the north so won't be attending, my dad died of cancer & i would like to make a small donation, is there anyway i can do this without being there x

Zara
06-02-2012, 20:45
Thank you for your kind offer Tracy may I suggest you contact Bernie direct. She is on the island at the moment and picking up her emails (see above) and of course she also has a Spanish mobile. I will get in touch with her and let her know to expect some word from you.

Thanks again.

Zara
07-02-2012, 17:22
Tracy, with all the PMs going back and forth just want to say I have sent you a reply from Bernie and I dont want you to miss it or think she is ignoring contacting you. Once you have read it I am sure you will agree she is a very special lady.

x