PDA

View Full Version : Other Golf trip 5th march....where to visit?

muzzler
06-02-2012, 19:35
Hi guys, group of us heading over from Scotland on 5th march for few games of golf and a general knees up. Any recommendations where we should visit in the evenings ?

redhornet87
06-02-2012, 21:49
Hi guys, group of us heading over from Scotland on 5th march for few games of golf and a general knees up. Any recommendations where we should visit in the evenings ?

where are you staying when over? Age group? What sort of things/music/acts do you like? Plenty of things to do in the evening .Just a bit more info needed :)

muzzler
06-02-2012, 22:28
Staying in Los cristianos. Aged between 22 and 50 so we are looking for all sorts haha will most places be busy ?

Many thanks

redhornet87
06-02-2012, 22:46
There is not such a thing as out of season in Tenerife, so yes the place will be busy. Los cristianos is quiet a big place, but head for the el mirador strip for a range of bars and entertainment ( search on here for list) alternatively take a taxi to Leonardos in las Americas to the left towards LC is the patch area to the right is Veronica's strip for the younger ( or younger at heart) nightclubs etc . If you let me know what sort of thing you are looking for I can offer you some tips. Ps are you there for 1 or 2 weeks ?

muzzler
06-02-2012, 22:59
Cheers thanks for the advice. We are there for just the 1 week, only problem will be surviving the hangovers with the golf in the morning. What's the weather likely to be, be unlucky if it's not sunny from what I have heard ?

redhornet87
07-02-2012, 00:17
Yes unlucky if you get bad weather although we where there 13 to 20th March last year and had only 2 nice days. (dont let that put you off though, as locals said it was the worst they had in 20 odd years.) was just asking about the length of your stay as StPatrick night on the 17th is a great big party in Tenerife. lol . You can let me know how you get on with the golf as i am thinking of having a game the next time i am over in April.
;)

muzzler
07-02-2012, 09:42
Cheers mate, will let u know how the golf goes. Have games booked at del sur, costa adeje and las Americas. The countdown is on.....under 4 weeks haha

mr java
19-02-2012, 11:45
try java bar on the funchal in los cristianos 7 nights entertainment

redhornet87
15-03-2012, 23:03
How did the Golf go Mate?

muzzler
15-03-2012, 23:35
Alright mate, golf was really good. We had a change of plan regarding the golf....we were advised to change from adeje cus the greens were apparantly shocking so we played del sur twice playing different 9 on the second day. Really enjoyed the course, was very tough in the wind. Las Americas on the last day was magic....sprinklers were on all night I think, was very lush and in fantastic condition. The weather made the holiday, temperatures hit 34 a couple of the days. Already thinking about heading back out tail end of the year if there's any deals going.
When are u heading back out ?