PDA

View Full Version : Customs Clearance Services in Tenerife

Moki Dog
06-02-2012, 21:20
I am looking at having some personal effects shipped from the US to Tenerife. I have found several shipping companies that can provide ocean shipping to Tenerife, as I'm not in a hurry to receive the items, but cannot provide customs clearance services.

Does anyone know of a reputable service for customs clearance and possibly local delivery? (Or suggestions for shipping companies - of the ones I have been in touch with UPakWeShip seems to be one of the better priced options.)

Any suggestions or recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Tom & Sharon
06-02-2012, 22:12
There's a full list here:-

http://www.laguiadeguias.es/empresas.asp?927&prv=46

A.P.&.S.S
06-02-2012, 23:52
I am looking at having some personal effects shipped from the US to Tenerife. I have found several shipping companies that can provide ocean shipping to Tenerife, as I'm not in a hurry to receive the items, but cannot provide customs clearance services.

Does anyone know of a reputable service for customs clearance and possibly local delivery? (Or suggestions for shipping companies - of the ones I have been in touch with UPakWeShip seems to be one of the better priced options.)

Any suggestions or recommendations are greatly appreciated!

Justin at Imex is who I have used on 2 occasions and found him to be great, dealt with all shipping, customs and delivered it to the south!! His email is justin@imexcanarias.com

bonitatime
06-02-2012, 23:57
We work with
RHENUS Tetrans Canarias, S.L.U.
C/Antonio Lecuona Hardinson 1
38009 – P.I COSTA SUR S/C de Tenerife
Tel: 922 204851 – Fax: 922 204806
E-mail: comercialtenerife@tetrans.com
www.tetrans.com

But I am not sure if they have someone English speaking but they are reasonable and reliable

Moki Dog
07-02-2012, 16:47
Many thanks Tom & Sharon and A.P.&S.S. - the information is much appreciated!

Thanks Bonitatime!