PDA

View Full Version : Other Little dog stolen from Los Cristianos

caroletenerife
07-02-2012, 03:14
Could everyone please keep a look out for this little dog. he was snatched from Los Cristianos today and taken away in a red car, he is chipped.
If you have any information please let me or Suzy Q know ASAP, he is a much loved pet, thanks xx

tracy hampshire
07-02-2012, 09:40
thats awful, how can people do this, i hope you get him back safe and sound, good luck x

Andy0210
07-02-2012, 18:43
On facebook he has been found safe and well in a vets somewhere whoever took him must have thought he was lost.

s1monsg
07-02-2012, 18:47
Excellent, thanks for the good news.

caroletenerife
07-02-2012, 19:03
On facebook he has been found safe and well in a vets somewhere whoever took him must have thought he was lost.
yes thankfully hes been found, your probably right Andy but have heard stories of small pedigrees being stolen and sold on, most recently in the Patch area, so everyone should be extra careful with their dogs off the lead, especially with small dogs that can be easily lifted, great news about this little chap though xx

balcon
07-02-2012, 19:14
That just goes to show how important it is to have them chipped, it may have helped in someway to have found the owners.

I'm so pleased it has an happy ending.

slodgedad
07-02-2012, 21:15
That just goes to show how important it is to have them chipped, it may have helped in someway to have found the owners.

I'm so pleased it has an happy ending.

Great news. I'll close te thread now you have been re united. Yeaaaa