PDA

View Full Version : Wanted Studio apartment wanted for long let in south Tenerife

cakegirl
07-02-2012, 12:54
Hiya, im pretty new to tenerife, well i've been here for 5 weeks already, Im staying in the south, i have accomodation in calleo, but only for another 2 months, i have my NIE, tempory residencia and i know quite a few people in the san euginio area, Can anyone suggest a few websites of where to go/who to ask about somewhere to rent, a studio would do me, I dont want to flat-share which is what i did a few years ago when i was young enough to work down the patch.
I have been looking in windows of estate agencys but i havent a clue, oh and every time i ask people, i get told something different from every person i ask.... but hey ho....
so basicly, does anyone know a reliable estate agents or know of a small place for rent preferbly as close to the beach as possible, san euginio areaish, i cant be too far up the hill as i have health issues and walking is hard work, and i cant drive :)
thanks

AL JAY
07-02-2012, 16:28
Welcome to the forum cakegirl, Hopefully someone on here will be able to help you with your search or even have a studio to let,Good luck!!! Whereabouts on the Patch did you work? It was great in its heyday of the 80s/90s!

*This post would be better posted in the Tenerife property "Wanted section* or Wanted added to the post title.

slodgedad
07-02-2012, 21:02
Welcome to the forum cakegirl, Hopefully someone on here will be able to help you with your search or even have a studio to let,Good luck!!! Whereabouts on the Patch did you work? It was great in its heyday of the 80s/90s!

*This post would be better posted in the Tenerife property "Wanted section* or Wanted added to the post title.

I'll shift it and re title it

AL JAY
08-02-2012, 02:14
Well in Slodgemeister!

cakegirl
09-02-2012, 11:14
ohh, thanks, sorry, ive literally only just joined, so dont have a scooby what im doing, Im only 23, so a baby still but i worked on the strip when i was 16, i was abit of a 'rebel child' worked in malia and ibiza too, just doing PR work, but my family have some good friends here in tenerife who have been here forever, and are pretty well known in the patch and performing so its great, so hopefuly if i do get stuck i can do abit of PR for there clubs! lol. I have had a couple of ppl msg me but ii need somewhere withing walking distance of americas really. xx