PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy office quality Computer Networking equipment in Tenerife?

Simon-M
07-02-2012, 18:52
Where can you buy office quality computer networking stuff in Tenerife? I'm looking for either a POE injector or a switch with POE ports.

Simon

markcuk
07-02-2012, 19:47
My mums other half imports networking gear from http://landashop.com/catalog/switches-c-339.html to tenerife

Simon-M
07-02-2012, 19:54
Cheers. I'm really looking for some place on the island that might already stock it. I can get it from the UK in a few days via ebay or amazon but was hoping to drive somewhere and get it.

bonitatime
08-02-2012, 09:54
Try Stef in Witzend if he hasn't I am sure he can tell you where to go

Simon-M
08-02-2012, 10:03
Try Stef in Witzend if he hasn't I am sure he can tell you where to go

I will drop in there and see if they have anything. Thanks for reminding me of that.

Simon

Added after 1 5 minutes:

Well, Steff came through. He just so happened to have a couple out the back and gave them to me for a great price.

Thanks for the input guys. If you need anything IT wise, Steff has a good supplier up north and he can get stuff down usually the next day. He also build PC's to any spec you want.

Simon

CIM
08-02-2012, 21:52
I am wanting a pc built sometime this year. Been upgrading mine but it's getting a bit long in the tooth now so will ask stef for some examples of what they can do.
Just hunted around the island for a colour laser multifunction printer with WiFi... Bloody waste if time! Ordered one of Amazon in the end but would have asked them if I'd remembered them.