PDA

View Full Version : Charity Notice Neutering stray animals

caroletenerife
07-02-2012, 22:00
many thanks to Cats Welfare who have neutered the last rogue kitty in San Eugenio Carabelos/primevera complexes (i think). Thankfully the European vets will be over soon to take the pressure of the local charities and help to neuter lots of strays. The more the better xxx

YOUNG GOLFER
07-02-2012, 22:39
Does anyone know when they are over.....the reason i ask is that a few people have come into my office and asked.

Vortex Wake
07-02-2012, 22:41
Like they do.........

YOUNG GOLFER
07-02-2012, 22:45
Sorry i don't follow.

Vortex Wake
07-02-2012, 22:49
Sorry YG , I had a funny picture of loads of people turning up to your property shop asking when the next vet was passing by.

YOUNG GOLFER
07-02-2012, 22:53
No not loads....but a couple from the English bar around the corner,a forum member who owns on Santa Maria and a German lady who thinks the world of helping cats.

caroletenerife
07-02-2012, 22:57
Contact San Fransisco de los Animales. They are trying to coordinate fundraising. Every year 16 vets from Germany, Holland, Austria and the UK come to Tenerife at there own expense to sterilise and castrate around 400-500 dogs and cats, last year they castrated 625 animals. They desperately need to raise €6000 to pay for the medicines and equipment used in the castration procedures. If anyone would like to donate or help in anyway please contact them x

Ian_N
08-02-2012, 02:03
We were always involved through Mika who had frosties bar before us would be happy to help on any fund raising.

Pets@Home
08-02-2012, 12:28
many thanks to Cats Welfare who have neutered the last rogue kitty in San Eugenio Carabelos/primevera complexes (i think). Thankfully the European vets will be over soon to take the pressure of the local charities and help to neuter lots of strays. The more the better xxx

Yes the girls do a good job, and we work together helping cats. Have already fostered and found new homes for 2 cats and one kitten, fostering a lovely ginger cat at the moment. Also have 4 in quarantine here with me, the owner could not
afford to take them back, so I am fostering for a few months, while the girls are funding everything else for them except
the flight home, which the owners is working hard to save up for ......

Well done girls ........

Pets@Home
11-02-2012, 16:54
I think they may be over this next week, so I have been told by a client of mine ?