PDA

View Full Version : Football John Terry and England

bonitatime
08-02-2012, 18:15
Can someone please explain the logic of Terry being allowed to play but not be captain as it has passed me by.
I was sure innocent until proven guilty was the concept but this half decision leaves me bemused
And do you think Capello will be sacked?

Ricman
08-02-2012, 19:22
Despite all his shortcomings there should be no talk of resignation or sacking Capello.

The people who should go are the cretins at the FA.

Today`s actions at the Redknapp verdict merely serve to underline the English attitude to " innocent until proven guilty " is the ONLY way to go.

For the FA to make a premature decision completely against the law of the land in finding John Terry guilty flies in the face of logic. These people remember have form in the stupidity stakes e.g. gaining 1 vote to get the 2018 World Cup to England or giving Capello an extended contract at £6 million a year after failing abysmally in South Africa.

What will be their position if Terry is completely exonerated on July 9th ? England have precious little chance in June, less so now.

imablue
08-02-2012, 20:36
just got in and this is on Yahoo News...flash......
Breaking News:The FA have confirmed that Fabio Capello has today resigned as England manager. More to follow

bonitatime
08-02-2012, 21:37
I like to see a man with principals