PDA

View Full Version : Has IKEA got a disabled loo?

Tom & Sharon
08-02-2012, 18:15
I've got a wheelchair now for getting about a bit, but I still can't weight bear on my broken leg.

My friend wants to go to IKEA tomorrow and she'll push me round in my wheelchair, but I can't go if I don't know for definite if there is a disabled loo!

Please only comment if you're absolutely sure, I don't want to get there and find there isn't one.

doreen
08-02-2012, 18:55
I've got a wheelchair now for getting about a bit, but I still can't weight bear on my broken leg.

My friend wants to go to IKEA tomorrow and she'll push me round in my wheelchair, but I can't go if I don't know for definite if there is a disabled loo!

Please only comment if you're absolutely sure, I don't want to get there and find there isn't one.

Off you go Sharon :) ... I was pretty sure I remembered one, but confirmed just now by a phone call - disabled toilet just near the entrance.

YOUNG GOLFER
08-02-2012, 19:09

Cant you take a bed pan just in case:rofl:

Incognita
08-02-2012, 22:34
Yes I can confirm, It definetly does have a disabled loo

slodgedad
09-02-2012, 00:12
Yes I can confirm, It definetly does have a disabled loo

Does this mean that the bog doesn't work?