PDA

View Full Version : Latest News around CDT

Fred Perry
09-02-2012, 14:14
Latest Info;

Play-Off Dates(for the winners of the leagues)

Final (2 legs)- May 20th & 27th

For the 2nd,3rd,4th placed teams
Matches start May 20th and then played every weekend until June 24th(this is ofcourse team progresses through the rounds)

All play-off rounds will be played home & away. IF we finish top and then IF we win the play-off final there will be another 2 legged match to find the ultimate Champions(this game would only be for a trophy and cash prize as both teams promoted anyhow)

For the next three matches CD Tenerife are offering a mini-season ticket;
Prices as follows;
CD TENERIFE VS GETAFE B, RM CASTILLA & LA RODA:

GRADA POPULAR, 25 euros

HERRADURA, 37 euros

SAN SEBASTIÁN, 45 euros

TRIBUNA, 63 euros

You can purcahse at the Soy Del Tete store in Plaza Fañabe.

The game against Real madrid B on Sunday 4th March will see a slight one-off increase in ticket prices. This does not affect season ticket holders.

As understood at the start of the season the season ticket does NOT include the play-off matches. However I am sure the club will insure that the "abonados" have a good deal if we make it.

ARMADA SUR
From the next match (vs Getafe B on Sunday 19th Feb) the coach will NOT stop at the Royal Oak which is now closed. After leaving The Toby Jug the bus will go directly to Hiper Trebol in Los Cristianos and then onward up the TF1.

No away trips are planned at present for the rest of the season. Hopefully we can do a good one in May for the play-offs!

Please remember everyone when taking close up pictures of the fans that faces are not published on forums/facebook. The Frente do not like that as it can lead to problems for them. Respect.

We are looking into ideas for helping the Frente with their exagerrated court cases hanging over 26 fans with fines now totalling 107,000€. A good lawyer is needed. A special t-shirt?

Also, something around the stadium in the memory of Andy. A plaque on the stadium wall? Not something done here but it could be a good idea and it could raise good money for the club in the process.

mrmista
12-02-2012, 20:51
regarding your last point ... a definate thumbs up from all the Mistas.

Would be nice to see a plaque next to the turnstiles that we would all see every game.

Fred Perry
12-02-2012, 23:40
We will have to see about the date for the bbq.
July 1st is the final of the Euro 2012. Having said that it would be a top day to have the bbq then all go somewhere together to watch the final (which I presume would be 7pm/8pm or so)

bonitatime
13-02-2012, 10:33
Not sure many would make the BBQ on the 1st of July
Let's see how we do before you set a date.

Fred Perry
13-02-2012, 11:48
Whatever date is set everyone will go for sure. Don´t quite understand your reply Bonitatime?¿
It has to be after the season and before the start of the pre-season (I suppose which starts around 15th July).

Fred Perry
13-02-2012, 13:06
No, it has to be a Sunday for the workers. The last play-off date is June 24th. The start of the pre-season is July 20th or so(there could be friendlies that some may want to go to)

That leaves possible dates as Sunday July 1st/July 8th/July 15th.

July 1st is the final of the Euro 2012 but not until the evening.

redarrow
13-02-2012, 16:12
I had a discussion with Frank & Juanma last week. My suggestion is we have it at Suter's Bar. It's a pain having to get a coach, people can cab there and back, it's relatively central. Better facilities are there and plenty of space. You'd have to knock the cricket on the head though. Perhaps we could have a petanque competition instead.