PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! 6 puppies abandoned in Amarilla Golf

SuzyQ
10-02-2012, 19:38
Help!!!! These 6 beauties were left in Amarilla Golf yesterday night, we have had no choice but to take them to the refuge. We have already spent €76 on deworming and initial vaccinations, as they needed the vacs before going to the refuge obviously. They are all female, and they are going to be BIG!! They weigh 5 kilos now at 2 months old. Please let me know if you can give a forever home to any of them. Many thanks x

PS, it will only let me upload 4 of the 5 pics, but the other one is quite a fluffy retriever type pup. Not like the others. You can see her on the Live Arico Tenerife Facebook page.

carol & steve
10-02-2012, 23:10
Oh no!!!!! Hope someone can help them all.:(

SuzyQ
11-02-2012, 00:01
It looks like madat will be sending them to germany, Ill let you know. x

caroletenerife
11-02-2012, 00:40
lets hope so, someone must know who threw these babies out on their own..lets hope better people will help them to a better lifexxxxx

Ian_N
11-02-2012, 02:23
They look to me as not to be the same litter defo. Where were they dumped cos if my way can keep an eye from bar!

Added after 6 minutes:

Suzy just to say any are way said pics as being a residential area people see things.
Hows Babs and Chris ? tell them Jan sends her love x

SuzyQ
11-02-2012, 12:12
I think they are from same litter, as the 2 brindles are identical and the two short haired blondes very similar. Admittedly the other 2 are like chalk and cheese, lol. They were found in the road at la Quinta and all the same size more or less.
Babs and Chris are not with us anymore. :)

chica19849
13-03-2012, 19:10
Are these pup's still looking for a home?

SuzyQ
13-03-2012, 23:14
They went to Germany via the Madat charity Chica, apologies for not updating.
If you would like a puppy, look at the newly posted photos on www.livearico.net
Thank you

cressrt
14-03-2012, 09:33
Actually they haven't actually gone yet I'm fostering them, 2 are due to go at the end of the month. If you are interested pm me for Regina's (MADAT Owner) phone number and you can ask her if any are spoken for.