PDA

View Full Version : WANTED in Tenerife Books & Book Cases

Cat Woman
11-02-2012, 00:11
Hi,
Cats Welfare Charity www.cats-welfare-tenerife.com are always on the look out for books for our charity market stall. :hellokitty: We are also looking for book cases, any size or colour. We can collect from anywhere in the South.
Thank you.

bonitatime
11-02-2012, 12:16
I have some books for you but logistics is hard
I will be home this afternoon after 4 if that helps

caroletenerife
11-02-2012, 12:23
Will call you when I get a stash in, you can have a riffle through, thanks for the donation to the shop last week, the big boat went in minutes, and thanks for having the big tabby neutered, he seems happier already (walks a bit funny though):D

anegib
11-02-2012, 12:44
I have loads and loads of books that you are most welcome to. I live up above Candelaria if you have anyone passing to collect them.

Cat Woman
11-02-2012, 16:49
I have some books for you but logistics is hard
I will be home this afternoon after 4 if that helps
Thanks, I will phone you to make arrangements to collect them. xx

I have loads and loads of books that you are most welcome to. I live up above Candelaria if you have anyone passing to collect them.
Thanks. I will send you a PM. xx

Added after 4 minutes:

Will call you when I get a stash in, you can have a riffle through, thanks for the donation to the shop last week, the big boat went in minutes, and thanks for having the big tabby neutered, he seems happier already (walks a bit funny though):D
Thanks. Ive got another load of stuff for you, we emptied 2 more apartments on Friday. The big stuff for the auction, the smaller stuff for the market stalls and all the middle stuff for the Live Arico shop! Plus another load of clothes for you, we just keep the new ones for our bar sales. See you soon. xx

caroletenerife
11-02-2012, 19:11
Thanks very much, ive got some jewelry for your market stall and some small ornaments that could go in your tombola