PDA

View Full Version : Restaurants Kikiriki, Apolo Centre, Los Cristianos, Tenerife

imablue
11-02-2012, 12:31
has anyone got the phone number to the above bar/restaurant ...thanks ...

Suej
11-02-2012, 12:43
has anyone got the phone number to the above bar/restaurant ...thanks ...

922 753 074 or 647 955 831 Mov. There you go!

imablue
11-02-2012, 15:21
:)Thank you very much Sue......x

emmess
11-02-2012, 19:18
Loooove Kikirikis!!! Bet it's warmer there tonight than it is here! Could just eat their chicken tonight!:yum:

markcuk
11-02-2012, 19:34
The chicken there is EXCELLENT my mums other half loves that place.

imablue
11-02-2012, 22:39
we are thinking of going there on Monday..by all accounts ít is realy good ...
watch this space .......

Jackie
11-02-2012, 22:57
The owners used to have the one in Cabo Blanco/Buzanada but closed it down when they opened the Los Cristianos one..you'll love it ...

Suej
12-02-2012, 15:01
The owners used to have the one in Cabo Blanco/Buzanada but closed it down when they opened the Los Cristianos one..you'll love it ...

Somehow I preferred the atmosphere when they were up in Buzanada! Chicken's good though!!!:yum: I wonder if they do whole chickens to take away! anyone know???

markcuk
12-02-2012, 23:46
Somehow I preferred the atmosphere when they were up in Buzanada! Chicken's good though!!!:yum: I wonder if they do whole chickens to take away! anyone know???

yes they do we always get take out:)

imablue
14-02-2012, 12:24
We ate there last night...P had a starter of Pate and Toast..
I had prawns in Garlic...delish ...
We both had chicken breast in Kikiriki sauce and that was absolutely Delicious....
the service was spot on... both with the starters and main course and a couple of bottles of Heineken....
our first time in the place but it certainly wont be the last .....

roystonrogers
01-06-2012, 18:18
We eat tere last night great food great service spinich a must.
chicken breast or 1/2 chicken
could have eaten more garlic potatotes
pleanty to choose from but best is chicken

marbro8
01-06-2012, 18:31
what are the prices like, and is the sauce hot or spicy cus oh doesn't do hot lol

Suej
01-06-2012, 18:44
what are the prices like, and is the sauce hot or spicy cus oh doesn't do hot lol

Hi Marbro the sauces are all different so will be fine for your OH the mushroom one is creamy and delicious! When I last went there the bill was about 32€ but I only have one glass of wine and a water and OH only has a beer! we have a starter though as well as main! It's lovely you should try it...they give you wondeful sort of lemon sorbet shots after your meal! I love 'em! Agree with roystonrogers the Spinach is Mmmmmmm!!!:yum:

Oi! what do you mean your OH doesn't "Do" hot! Oh you mean food! :devil2:

marbro8
01-06-2012, 18:51
:laugh:
Hi Marbro the sauces are all different so will be fine for your OH the mushroom one is creamy and delicious! When I last went there the bill was about 32€ but I only have one glass of wine and a water and OH only has a beer! we have a starter though as well as main! It's lovely you should try it...they give you wondeful sort of lemon sorbet shots after your meal! I love 'em! Agree with roystonrogers the Spinach is Mmmmmmm!!!:yum:

Oi! what do you mean your OH doesn't "Do" hot! Oh you mean food! :devil2:ha ha thanks suej, only got back last week can't believe we have never heard of it till now, we would certainly have given it a try, oh well somewhere to go in october;)

Suej
01-06-2012, 19:00
:laugh:ha ha thanks suej, only got back last week can't believe we have never heard of it till now, we would certainly have given it a try, oh well somewhere to go in october;)

The sauces are served in little gravy boats so OH can try before she puts it on her food! Not much of a view - just cars! so you will have to stare into one anothe'rs eyes! :D

marbro8
01-06-2012, 19:09
The sauces are served in little gravy boats so OH can try before she puts it on her food! Not much of a view - just cars! so you will have to stare into one anothe'rs eyes! :Dlol we do anyway:wink2:, i think i know where you are talking about now is it just before you get to the superdino where they have just finished the new paths and parking bays?

Suej
01-06-2012, 19:27
lol we do anyway:wink2:, i think i know where you are talking about now is it just before you get to the superdino where they have just finished the new paths and parking bays?

Yep! that's it you can't miss it! Enjoy!:wave:

roystonrogers
02-06-2012, 11:15

Oi! what do you mean your OH doesn't "Do" hot! Oh you mean food! :devil2:

cost on 31.5.2012
2 x 7.50 pollo chicken 1/2 with garlic potatoes
large water 2.80
creme espinacas spinich 4.50
tax 1.12
total E 23.42.
Can't fault that and you also get a free sorbet drink with the bill.
I was told about this place by a friend who have followed them around over the years.
I hope by telling others it does not ruin it.
lol
Royston

CAHERA
18-03-2014, 02:41
KIKIRIKI on saturdays and sundays open during the day time and make till 17:00 a discount of 40%, only in the food.
we go may weekends and have a feast. Try it you will not regret. Regard

sweetheart
18-03-2014, 16:39
Was there on sunday... chicken fab as usual... was very busy... I would book a table next time