PDA

View Full Version : Cheap flights

Jackie
10-06-2011, 13:52
Found this... take your pick as to what airline it applies to :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HPyl2tOaKxM

junglejim
10-06-2011, 14:01
Ryanair had it on their website last year - hilarious but unfortunately very true !!

suzy-sue
10-06-2011, 21:00
:
Ryanair had it on their website last year - hilarious but unfortunately very true !!

:lol: I flew with them once that was enough for me ..Sitting bolt upright isnt my idea of a comfortable journey .Unfortunately it wasnt through choice and was only one way .Think Id give up flying if thats all there was available tbh .Definately to the Canaries anyway ..Hilarious video ..Sue

Jackie
10-06-2011, 21:27
I didn't realise it was from the Ryanair website. Agree with you Sue, I flew to the UK and back with them in March and that is the first and last time I will use them. I can't stand all those stupid little cases everyone takes on board. There were so many of the things there was no room in the overhead lockers so they had to put them on the seats, had two rows either side of the plane piled high with them.

suzy-sue
10-06-2011, 21:46
I know what you mean Jackie .We had a holdall and it was a job to get in the locker as it was full up with them .One woman only had a bottle of whiskey in hers TSSSK .To top it all off a drunk woman sat next to my husband and nearly knocked us out with her breath yacking constantly ..She would never have been allowed to fly on any of the other airlines .The cabin staff were nice ,but thats all I could say that was good about the experience .Gave us a laugh since, so thats something I suppose ..:lol: