PDA

View Full Version : Other Is this the coldest winter in years in Tenerife?

Suej
12-02-2012, 11:53
I suppose it does depend on where you live on the Island but does anyone else think that this winter is one of the coldest for years? possibly one of the driest too! I have been here 8 years and cannot remember it being quite so cold especially in the evenings! I have three layers on and bought a pair of slipper boots....Is it just me? BRGHHHHH!!!:cold:

anegib
12-02-2012, 12:05
No it is not just you. I am very cold as well. Wearing jumpers and jackets that are usually only used when back in the UK.

delderek
12-02-2012, 12:07
People on the beach in swimming gear on Las Vistas, according to the webcam.

DeeD
12-02-2012, 12:10
It sure feels like it! Trouble is we have friends coming out this week and while they might think it is warm I certainly don't!

Jackie
12-02-2012, 12:10
No Sue it is definately not you. I know I'm a bit higher up than you so it does tend to get a bit colder up here anyway but it has been really cold lately. Other than the odd day nearer the coast I don't think it has been much warmer down there lol. If you see the way the Canarians are dressed at 7 in the morning getting on the bus up here you would think they are going skiing. I thought I was bad in Jeans, boots and a jumper lol. They have gloves, scarves, hats and god knows how many layers of fleeces/coats lol, even they are saying they have never known it so cold up here. I'm wearing more clothes for bed than I do when I go to work haha.

I know we need rain but I am not exactly praying for it, the roads are like rivers up here. Add that to the rockfalls on the roads and it makes it really difficult to get anywhere...I so need to get off this mountain haha

mike in chayofa
12-02-2012, 12:24
I am pleased that it's not just me! I have never been so cold for so long.

My electricity useage has trebled over the last few weeks despite usually wearing 'layers' of clothes to try to keep warm.

There have been days when even though I have ¡been active in the house during the day-time, I have had to put the heating on shortly after lunch. I have never known it like this before .... and I'm tired of being cold!

chifleta
12-02-2012, 12:31
I'm definately feeling it this year, I thought a. is it because i've lost a LOT of weight over the last two years (on purpose I may add) or b. is it because i'm getting old .... for the first time in the 20 years i've lived here i've actually gone out and bought long sleeve and long leg pijamas ..... brrrrr :scared: I promise I promise I promise I will NEVER whinge when it gets too hot in August ever again LOL

doreen
12-02-2012, 12:32
I thought it was "chilly" the other day and looked at the temperature gauge in my car - 18C ... almost a Summer's day temp. in Dublin :)

EDIT: ... that's a + 18C - sorry, canaires :lol:

mike in chayofa
12-02-2012, 12:36
I thought it was "chilly" the other day and looked at the temperature gauge in my car - 18C ... almost a Summer's day temp. in Dublin :)

Exactly - almost beach weather in the UK

I think that it feels worse because the wind has been so cold recently.

canarybird
12-02-2012, 12:40
Funny that a resident friend was also mentioning that she had never been so cold in winter as this year, yet I find the winters getting progressively warmer each year, and this one is no exception.

I have my closet full of windbreakers from Canada as well as woolen blazers and jackets that I have gradually stopped using.
Most of them have hung unused for at least the past three years. I get by now with wearing just a cardigan outdoors.

We have central heating with hot water radiators all through the house but haven't turned them on for the past two years and are using only a little electric oil-filled radiator in one room for a while in the evenings now.

We're not living up in the hills but rather in an urban area in the north so I guess we're shielded from chilly winds. It certainly is the driest winter I can remember though, and am hoping we do get some rain in the next weeks and during March, when some years it can be wet. We've had the sprinkler on the lawn regularly since summer.

Canarybird

caz12
12-02-2012, 12:42
you may think its cold in tenerife but i will swap you for the uk then you will know what cold its:spin:

imablue
12-02-2012, 12:46
:cold:its the coldest few weeks i,ve known since living here.....

marbro8
12-02-2012, 12:56
oh i do feel better after reading all that lol:D, serves you all right for being able to live on a paradise isle:bootyshake:

Suej
12-02-2012, 12:58
I am pleased that it's not just me! I have never been so cold for so long.

My electricity useage has trebled over the last few weeks despite usually wearing 'layers' of clothes to try to keep warm.

There have been days when even though I have ¡been active in the house during the day-time, I have had to put the heating on shortly after lunch. I have never known it like this before .... and I'm tired of being cold!

We've used the patio heater (an electric wall mounted type) that's on every evening, and fan heaters in the house! this months leccy bill is gonna be a whoppa!:(

Added after 2 minutes:

People on the beach in swimming gear on Las Vistas, according to the webcam.

Crazy Brits! catch their death!!! when you go down there they're all wrapped up in their towels!:laugh:

primrose
12-02-2012, 13:14
Just looked at the forecast for the next week and most days are 14 degrees during the day and 9 degrees at night and 40% chance of rain for Thursday. If you were in the UK you would have heating on and jumpers but there are people walking round in shorts and t-shirts others have boots and coats on. The wind on Golf Del Sur the last few weeks has been really cold.

mike in chayofa
12-02-2012, 13:17
We've used the patio heater (an electric wall mounted type)

Can you remember where you bought it?

Jackie
12-02-2012, 13:17
Had rain up here all night...drying up now but still some very dark clouds..I do believe that Longtallalice now has the rain haha

primrose
12-02-2012, 13:21
Raining in Granadilla and it's just starting pouring down on Golf Del Sur.

amanda
12-02-2012, 13:23
NO 1988 was cold lots of snow to :

Jackie
12-02-2012, 13:26
spoke too soon :rain:

cainaries
12-02-2012, 13:26

I read that as 'minus 18' at first and thought, goodness, must be colder than I thought in Tenerife! At least it isn't damp (or hasn't been here at any rate), nothing worse than cold and damp, imo. We've got a wood-burning stove and our supply is going down at a rapid rate. We thought we had enough for two years and now we're wondering if we should hunt down some more wood. It's the wind that's making us feel so cold, when the wind drops it's lovely and bright and sunny and warm ... until it starts up again.

delderek
12-02-2012, 14:17
As you say it depends where you live, look at the huge variations in temp, between 30 and 50 mins ago

Station Location Temp.

Llano del Camello, San Miguel De Abona 13 °C -
Las Maretas - Arico 17.6 °C -
La Jaca EA8ALD, ARICO 16 °C -
Los Cristianos 21 °C -
APRSWXNET Arona ES, Tenerife Sur 18 °C -
ARICO VIEJO, ARICO 12.5 °C -
Playa Paraiso,Adeje EA8AJC Tenerife 19 °C -
Puerto Santiago, Tenerife, Puerto de Santiago 20.9 °C -
EA8ALD Arico Viejo, EA8ALD-C/ Rodrigo-Arico Viejo 11.5 °C - m 4 sec ago Rapid Fire
Cruz de San Antonio, Granadilla De Abona 10.0 °C -
Villa Arriba, La Orotava 14 °C -
ARAFO 12 °C -
La Escalona, Vilaflor EA8AJY Tenerife 8 °C
APRSWXNET Adeje ES, Tenerife Sur 9 °C MADIS

Suej
12-02-2012, 14:24
Can you remember where you bought it?

It's great Mike we just have to take it off it's bracket and can put it away for the summer! We bought it in Leroy Merlin last year for 26€ reduced from 45€. They did have them in Garden Fek in Las Chafiras next to Hiper Dino. 2365

Added after 3 minutes:

Had rain up here all night...drying up now but still some very dark clouds..I do believe that Longtallalice now has the rain haha

Rained here in the night too but only enough to wet the ground! it dried up in an hour or so! Sun is trying to come out now! but still feels cold to me!eek2:

Greg
12-02-2012, 14:32
I'm freezing too! Atleast in the UK you have carpets and central heating:cry:

Suej
12-02-2012, 14:38
The funny thing is that when our friends come over and stay with us although they claim they are in summer gear at home in UK when it's 15-16 degrees yet when they are here they seem to feel the cold as much as we do and wear the same amount of clothing as we do too! Can't work that one out!

tracy hampshire
12-02-2012, 14:44
Here in puerto i haven't found it too bad a sweat shirt is enough as canary bird said, no need for heating, but it is chilly in the wind & the temp drops at night time, but we are low down at the coast, went to icod alto a couple of weeks ago for a night time wedding reception, and thought i was back in the uk, very very cold x

Suej
12-02-2012, 14:44
I'm freezing too! Atleast in the UK you have carpets and central heating:cry:

Go and get yourself a nice hot Chilli con Carne at the Treehouse! that'll soon warm you up!:yum:

tracy hampshire
12-02-2012, 14:52
when all said and done it is the perfect excuse to sit on a terrace with a wonderful view & have a lovely strong irish coffee, to warm the cockles x

Suej
12-02-2012, 14:56
when all said and done it is the perfect excuse to sit on a terrace with a wonderful view & have a lovely strong irish coffee, to warm the cockles x

My cockles are warm enough it's just my nose, feet and hands that are still cold! so better have a few of those Irish's then to warm the other bits up!;)

caroletenerife
12-02-2012, 15:00
it was really cold last. we had a big bag of wooly scarves donated to the shop, i thought they wouldn't sell...they were all gone within a couple of hours

Suej
12-02-2012, 15:04
it was really cold last. we had a big bag of wooly scarves donated to the shop, i thought they wouldn't sell...they were all gone within a couple of hours

Habibi restauarant in San Telmo have dotted patio heaters around (there's only an outdoor eating area) and are giving customers blankets!!! I've heard it all now!:laugh:

canarybird
12-02-2012, 16:26
The sun is out here now and there's some blue sky.

Took this snap just after 3 pm of my weather station recording the air temperature in the shade on my window outside and a view of the garden......19.1°C and the air is a little dry.

But it's predicting rain so the barometer must be dropping a little.

http://canarybird.smugmug.com/Other/Tenerife-North-Weather-2/i-mQn3xj5/0/L/P1140197-L.jpg

Canarybird (Pto. de la Cruz)

doreen
12-02-2012, 16:38
As you say it depends where you live, look at the huge variations in temp, between 30 and 50 mins ago

Station Location Temp.

Llano del Camello, San Miguel De Abona 13 °C -
Las Maretas - Arico 17.6 °C -
La Jaca EA8ALD, ARICO 16 °C -
Los Cristianos 21 °C -
APRSWXNET Arona ES, Tenerife Sur 18 °C -
ARICO VIEJO, ARICO 12.5 °C -
Playa Paraiso,Adeje EA8AJC Tenerife 19 °C -
Puerto Santiago, Tenerife, Puerto de Santiago 20.9 °C -
EA8ALD Arico Viejo, EA8ALD-C/ Rodrigo-Arico Viejo 11.5 °C - m 4 sec ago Rapid Fire
Cruz de San Antonio, Granadilla De Abona 10.0 °C -
Villa Arriba, La Orotava 14 °C -
ARAFO 12 °C -
La Escalona, Vilaflor EA8AJY Tenerife 8 °C
APRSWXNET Adeje ES, Tenerife Sur 9 °C MADIS

That's a great point del ... when I first heard of Tenerife micro-climates, I just didn't believe it ... but it can vary tremendously just a few miles apart :)

slodgedad
12-02-2012, 17:16
In 17 years in Tenerife I have never known daytime temperatures on the south coast to fall below 19C. This week we have had two days at 14C and one at 16C

Santiago
12-02-2012, 17:44
In 17 years in Tenerife I have never known daytime temperatures on the south coast to fall below 19C. This week we have had two days at 14C and one at 16C

Actually, Slodgie, many moons ago when we stayed in the Oro Negro up at the back of PDLA, we had snow on our first day. It covered very well but only for a short time and soon melted. I think it was probably in the early 80's and it was most peculiar to be walking round in shorts and t-shirts while there was snow on the ground. Perhaps others remember it?

Red Devil
12-02-2012, 17:47
Here on Costa Adeje havent seen a drop of rain. Cloudy this morning, now sunny but cold wind. If out of wind its lovely!
Def warmer on this bit of coastline, in 3 months only worn a proper jacket one night, rest of time either cardy or light fleece.

delderek
12-02-2012, 18:15

Not down on the coast. PDLA was not built where it was by accident (and later expanding into Los Cris). You guys that are residents often move out or up to get peace and quiet. But the coastal climate only influences the climate for a very short distance inland (around 1km) and low altitude. Just look at the temps today, I posted earlier, between Los Cris and Llano del Camelo. Not a million miles apart

cressrt
12-02-2012, 18:22
We live in a very rural finca near Cruz de Tea and the temperatures can get down to 5C at night and then 20C in the day. It's certainly the driest for a while, today is the first rain of the year, not heavy but enough so we don't need to water today. We usually have a log fire every night from early Dec through to end Feb/March, but this year have been able to go without occasionally.

Suej
12-02-2012, 18:57
Not down on the coast. PDLA was not built where it was by accident (and later expanding into Los Cris). You guys that are residents often move out or up to get peace and quiet. But the coastal climate only influences the climate for a very short distance inland (around 1km) and low altitude. Just look at the temps today, I posted earlier, between Los Cris and Llano del Camelo. Not a million miles apart

I notice that up the hill here in Chayofa can actually be warmer than down in Los Cris sometimes! I think it all depends on wind direction. My next door neighbour took his dog walking around Palm Mar last Sunday morning and said he nearly got blown away! there had been no winds up here in Chayofa at all it was totally still...You really never can tell from one day to the next here! :)

Added after 3 minutes:

Actually, Slodgie, many moons ago when we stayed in the Oro Negro up at the back of PDLA, we had snow on our first day. It covered very well but only for a short time and soon melted. I think it was probably in the early 80's and it was most peculiar to be walking round in shorts and t-shirts while there was snow on the ground. Perhaps others remember it?

Just saw on an earlier post Santiago that it was 1988! Well! I never knew that! what are you doing out of the dungeon anyway? you are supposed to be washing up!:laugh:

delderek
12-02-2012, 19:09
I notice that up the hill here in Chayofa can actually be warmer than down in Los Cris sometimes! I think it all depends on wind direction. My next door neighbour took his dog walking around Palm Mar last Sunday morning and said he nearly got blown away! there had been no winds up here in Chayofa at all it was totally still...You really never can tell from one day to the next here! :)

Added after 3 minutes:

Just saw on an earlier post Santiago that it was 1988! Well! I never knew that! what are you doing out of the dungeon anyway? you are supposed to be washing up!:laugh:

Normally only in a Calima. Chayofa is about 250 mts altitude, and as air temperature drops about 1 degree C per 100 meter. it would be a lot cooler than Los Cris´. Nice in the summer, not so good in the winter.

9PLUS
12-02-2012, 22:49
Yes Suej it is definately just......................You

Santiago
12-02-2012, 23:30
Added after 3 minutes:

Sorry - on my way!!

:drive:

timmylish
12-02-2012, 23:56
I arrived May of '89 so missed the coldest. Having said that here in San Isidro its known for being perpetually windy and its living up to its reputation. But, 'cause of the temperatures this winter Mrs. T. has had to get a particular coat sent from Russia so that when out with the dogs I,m warmer than when I,m in the apartment! Luckily when I was working on the mainland some 8 years ago I bought a SuperSer gas heater which warms up the whole apt. in 10 minutes. Magic!

Greg
13-02-2012, 00:03
I can't remember it being cold in 1988! I always remember warm winters up until a few years ago. (Delderek- adiabatic cooling:c2:)

Andy0210
13-02-2012, 00:24
I´m up in the hills but my digi thing is telling me 7.9 dg´s, i´ve just changed alarm in case i have to scrape the windscreen in the morning.

This wasn´t in the brochure! :(

Ecky Thump
13-02-2012, 00:37
I´m up in the hills but my digi thing is telling me 7.9 dg´s, i´ve just changed alarm in case i have to scrape the windscreen in the morning.

This wasn´t in the brochure! :(

This must be a first for a February night, 11.30 PM and its warmer here in Ayrshire (Jockland) than in Tenerife!:wow:

canarybird
13-02-2012, 00:52
It's 9 minutes to midnight and the outside temperature is 15.3°C at my house in El Botanico.

Chayofa Tete
13-02-2012, 08:53
Definately a bit colder than normal at night I had my heater on last week with the doors all closed and normally would have put it down or off after an hour or so but had to keep it on until I went off to bed.

Fred Perry
13-02-2012, 10:25
It is quite chilly at night yes. Getting down to about 11c in Tejina by midnight. No more than other years really, people forget.
Thing is we need RAIN NOW. From the end of March it is highly unlikely that it will rain until next October so we need some now. Experts say we could just go for 1 more year without rain but then it will be urgent. Remember it has not rained properly for over 1 year now on the Island.

bonitatime
13-02-2012, 11:37
It's not as cold as 2002 or even 3 years ago

Malteser Monkey
13-02-2012, 11:57
Wusses the lot of you !:hide::shiver:D:D

You should all take a trip and visit Ecky up where it's really cold !:snowflake::scotland:

Medman
13-02-2012, 12:13
Wusses the lot of you !:hide::shiver:D:D

You should all take a trip and visit Ecky up where it's really cold !:snowflake::scotland:

Really warm here today ....... a balmy 8 degrees ....... :beach:

Malteser Monkey
13-02-2012, 12:26

We have a barmy 5 deg

Suej
13-02-2012, 12:33
It's not as cold as 2002 or even 3 years ago

It was 3 years ago I asked friend to bring me over some warm slippers by the time he came over the cold snap was over and they have never been worn until this year!;)

Santiago
13-02-2012, 14:29

As usual we have gone one better than you Meddles, it's 9C here with intermittent sunshine! :fpull:

Malteser Monkey
13-02-2012, 14:36
It was 3 years ago I asked friend to bring me over some warm slippers by the time he came over the cold snap was over and they have never been worn until this year!;)

As usual we have gone one better than you Meddles, it's 9C here with intermittent sunshine! :fpull:

Intermittent sunshine and warm slippers how am I going to add to this thread now ?

blondie
13-02-2012, 15:29
This must be a first for a February night, 11.30 PM and its warmer here in Ayrshire (Jockland) than in Tenerife!:wow:

Yes Ecky just thinking the same, its lovely here in Ayrshire 2 pm(thats the place with no crime and people who dont live in the real world according to Timmylish lol) We noticed how cold in was a week or so ago in Tenerife, first time ever I used blankets in bed. Well still no comparison to being here in the dark days of our winters so it will always be our favourite place for sun, sea and thats all!!!

minimadmandy
13-02-2012, 16:35
On friday we left Southern England with 6 inches of snow, solid ice on paths and about minus 2 during the day. Although the temperature here in los Cristianos is lower than we have experienced in previous years I am still sitting on my balcony in shorts and t-shirt enjoying the break from wearing gloves, snow boots and 3 layers of clothing! It breaks up the long cold winters at home and it's just nice to be outside instead of hiding indoors waiting for the snow to go. I will be sad to go back to work next week knowing we have 4 months to go before we see any warm temps at home. Hopefully those living in colder parts in Tenerife won't have to wait quite so long!

tracy hampshire
13-02-2012, 19:26
lovely day in puerto today, sun really hot, sat on the balcony enjoying the last of the sun, fluffy socks & dressing gown at the ready x

Suej
13-02-2012, 19:57
well i live in the orotava vally in the north and i think,apart from last 5 days,its been the WARMEST winter in my 12 years here.NO SNOW ON TEIDE

http://www.telescope.org/webcam-tn-nightskycam.php

You are not the first person to say it's not too cold up in the North! I think you are getting the best of the weather now! So give it back!!!:bowdown:

canarybird
13-02-2012, 20:10
Yes we've had brilliant sunshine and blue sky here in Puerto today.

Here's my back garden and my window-in-the-shade thermometer registering over 20°C around 3:30 pm:

http://canarybird.smugmug.com/LIFE/Fallwinter2011-12/i-R5sCcst/0/L/P1140200-L.jpg

http://canarybird.smugmug.com/LIFE/Fallwinter2011-12/i-gk3gkhQ/0/L/P1140204-L.jpg

You can see how dry the lawn is, even though we have the sprinkler turned on regularly
and the humidity is registering 45% when 63% is the norm for this area .

Canarybird

Suej
13-02-2012, 22:15
11.5 degrees under my pergola in the garden at 8pm! :(

Jackie
13-02-2012, 22:23
11.5 degrees under my pergola in the garden at 8pm! :(

It was 8 degrees in my bathroom this morning...quickest shower in history haha

cainaries
15-02-2012, 22:54
Strikes me it's even colder today? Hopefully Santiago is in the Dungeon making us all barraquitos to keep our spirits up?

Vortex Wake
15-02-2012, 23:06
Almost as cold as Heathrow ;)

http://img.tapatalk.com/50074abc-2c47-6a6f.jpg

christa
15-02-2012, 23:17
I think you might be feeling the cold slightly more than here in Gran Canaria, I was out in the car this morning and the outside temperature at 9.30am from the car, read 16 degree. Have to say it does feel a bl**dy lot colder than that!! Evening wear has resulted in designer wear PJ's, and instead of salads I have been cooking soup/broth/stew type evening meals! roll on summer!

Santiago
15-02-2012, 23:29
I think you might be feeling the cold slightly more than here in Gran Canaria, I was out in the car this morning and the outside temperature at 9.30am from the car, read 16 degree. Have to say it does feel a bl**dy lot colder than that!! Evening wear has resulted in designer wear PJ's, and instead of salads I have been cooking soup/broth/stew type evening meals! roll on summer!

We managed 11C down here but you are much warmer. However, come on over to the dungeon as I am making Irish barraquitos and there are lots of custard tarts and brandy snaps as well.

christa
15-02-2012, 23:49
We managed 11C down here but you are much warmer. However, come on over to the dungeon as I am making Irish barraquitos and there are lots of custard tarts and brandy snaps as well.

OMG.......... of course, yes the dungeon!!! Now why didn't I think of that??? Probably cos thought it might be over crowded!!

OK, am on my way complete with slipper socks, pink fluffy ear muffs and flasks full of hot toddies!

Andy0210
16-02-2012, 02:42
It´s a cold one tonight. Brrr! :(

Malteser Monkey
16-02-2012, 10:14
Strikes me it's even colder today? Hopefully Santiago is in the Dungeon making us all barraquitos to keep our spirits up?

Don't think we can compete with your Spirits....brandy....brandy.......brandy hmmm:D

Peterrayner
16-02-2012, 10:26
My heart bleeds for you lot :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VAyWj8KbY0s

Suej
16-02-2012, 14:02
It's raining quite hard here now! just what we need!

Davie Thistle
16-02-2012, 23:00
Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseprettyplease!

good weather for the second week in March!!!!!!

:bowdown:

Jackie
16-02-2012, 23:01

Last week of Feb would be better lol

slodgedad
17-02-2012, 01:35

Last week of Feb would be better lol

Whatever the weather it´s bound to be better than the UK...:D

primrose
17-02-2012, 09:53
When it's cold and raining it feels the same wherever you are, and just think how much they have paid to be cold and wet,feel really sorry for families on half term holidays,been watching the kids walking round the Golf looking really miserable.

mr java
19-02-2012, 11:25
we tooooooooooooooooo are freezing and customers dont want to sit outside bar at night so even the holiday makers are noticing it too

Sombra
24-02-2012, 10:34
Tenerife colder than Ireland yesterday, I'm freezing brrr...

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/balmy-ireland-hotter-than-canaries-3030574.html

Malteser Monkey
24-02-2012, 10:41
Tenerife colder than Ireland yesterday, I'm freezing brrr...

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/balmy-ireland-hotter-than-canaries-3030574.html

It only lasted a day tho' just started raining and the wind has picked up

Suej
24-02-2012, 11:47
It only lasted a day tho' just started raining and the wind has picked up

Colder than London Monkey! 18 degrees in Islington! 17 up here in Chayofa and no sun!!! :(

Malteser Monkey
24-02-2012, 11:58
Colder than London Monkey! 18 degrees in Islington! 17 up here in Chayofa and no sun!!! :(

http://www.llandudno-weather.co.uk/

Quite a different pic to yesterday only 9deg.

Does the link work ?

Suej
24-02-2012, 12:19

Does the link work ?

Yep Monkey it works...Looks mizzog! is it supposed to be a live webcam?

canarybird
24-02-2012, 12:22
The sun is out here in Puerto de la Cruz, although there are also clouds.

Temperature in the shade is currently 19.2°C and the air is a little dry at 44%, where normal in that place on my windowsill outside is 63%.

Current view over Puerto.

http://bodegasmonje.dyndns.org:1240/record/current.jpg

Canarybird

Suej
24-02-2012, 12:29

Does the link work ?

This belongs on the UK weather thread! but being as it's a comparison I'll allow it!:scared::run:

Malteser Monkey
24-02-2012, 12:34
Yep Monkey it works...Looks mizzog! is it supposed to be a live webcam?

No a still one

This belongs on the UK weather thread! but being as it's a comparison I'll allow it!:scared::run:

Ohhh thak you sooo much - you a Mod now:D:scared:

Suej
24-02-2012, 13:07
No a still one

Ohhh thak you sooo much - you a Mod now:D:scared:

No but I've just joined the clique...so be scared...be very scared!!!:devil2::laugh:

Malteser Monkey
24-02-2012, 13:11
No but I've just joined the clique...so be scared...be very scared!!!:devil2::laugh:

You've gawn right downhill in my estimations :raspberry: