PDA

View Full Version : Sunday 19th Feb CDT vs Getafe b - Kick off Midday

Fred Perry
12-02-2012, 14:25
SUNDAY 19TH FEB
KICK OFF MIDDAY

CD TENERIFE vs GETAFE B

Another tough test for the blanquiazules against a Getafe side sitting comfortably in 7th place.
Can we make it 4 out of 4? I honestly cannot remember the last time that we did that.

It will be Carnival time in Santa Cruz so plenty of costumes about at match.
Let´s hope the hangovers do not affect the singing too much! :D We really need to get behind the lads so complacency does not set in.

http://i41.tinypic.com/6j0lc3.jpg

bonitatime
13-02-2012, 10:34
Who is planning to dress up for the game. The more that are in costume the more colourful the stadium will be

redarrow
13-02-2012, 20:28
Not sure if I should give 'Where's Wally' an outing, but the away team are playing in red (with a big white stripe)!

No effing clowns this year thank goodness

Fred Perry
13-02-2012, 21:46
I might make an effort this time not sure.
If I do I will probably go as a bowl of soup. Have´nt decided on tomato or minestrone yet though.

Fred Perry
16-02-2012, 12:47
Coach now sold out for sunday.

Slim Angel
16-02-2012, 16:28
Could be a difficult game on Sunday against Getafe B.
FinnKris has made the point they didn't extend too much energy against Real Madrid Castilla.
Three points please.

Fred Perry
16-02-2012, 23:09
Firstly, due to demand we are running another bus for this Sunday.

Tricky game coming up and by no means a foregone conclusion. Getafe B are in 7th place just below the play-offs and being a young side they will come here with nothing to lose. A footnote which i like is that the new Tenerife manager called a meeting with the Captains of the team (I think there are 4) and said that no player is allowed to go out during the carnival BUT if we win Sunday they are allowed out on the big Monday night Carnival. If not no. Now, if a player dresses up as a big rabbit I am not sure how the hell anyone will know :hello: but a good incentive none the less.

redarrow
17-02-2012, 16:38
There are four players on 4 yellow cards. I am being cynical, but it would be handy if they got them on Sunday, because anybody getting one next week, would miss the Real Madrid game.

canary boy
17-02-2012, 18:07
INICIO
FÚTBOL
38 millones de razones
POLIDEPORTIVO
OPINIÓN
ZONABLANQUIAZUL
Más Noticias
FORO

16-02-2012
Palo económico del Gobierno de Canarias al Tenerife
Concepción: "Vamos a pelear"

Foto:
Malas noticias para el Club Deportivo Tenerife, el Gobierno de Canarias se plantea rebajar a la mitad, el patrocinio que dicho ente público tiene con la entidad, así como de las cantidades adeudadas del año pasado.

En el día de ayer Paulino Rivero, Presidente del Gobierno de Canarias, comunicó al presidente de la U.D Las Palmas Miguel Ángel Ramírez de este recorte, por su parte Concepción hoy en rueda de prensa aclaró que al Club Deportivo Tenerife no se le ha dirigido nadie desde Presidencia de Gobierno pero que espera que en breve lo hagan.

Así pues, esta rebaja supone un duro varapalo para la economía del Tenerife, que ve como cantidades ya pactadas y previstas en su presupuesto no llegarán nunca a las arcas blanquiazules. Por lo tanto este recorte hará que las cantidades pasen de 1.2 millones de euros anuales a la cifra de 600mil euros, así como los 600 mil euros que el club no ha ingresado todavía de la temporada pasada.

Miguel Concepción que ayer cumplió seis años como máximo dirigente del Tenerife, se mostró contrariado en rueda de prensa ante la posibilidad de recortes del ente autonómico y lanzó un órdago a Paulino con un “vamos a pelear” ante esta rebaja del patrocinio. Además el dirigente palmero afirmó,que espera que el Gobierno de Canarias sea consecuente, solidario y que entienda que la situación es complicada para todos, y que no puede caer todo el esfuerzos sobre los clubes representativos del fútbol de ambas provincias.

bonitatime
17-02-2012, 22:59
The cabildo have paid the money needed last June, bought the land to cover debts on that and will eventually pay the sponsorship
This should be a hard fought game especially as Richie is probably injured

Fred Perry
18-02-2012, 13:17
I get the feeling it will be a healthy crowd tomorrow (well, I know one guy who has a slight cold but apart from that, fairly healthy). The Carnival is massive here ofcourse (going on all night until 6/7 in the morning) and that will affect the attendance but on the other hand other people may be in Santa Cruz for the "Sunday Day Carnival" and could go a bit earlier to support CDT.

Tomorrow we will be holding a raffle to raise funds for the Frente Blanquiazul. First prize will be Pablo Sicila´s home shirt (to be drawn at half-time). Tickets are 2€ each. If you are not going to match and wish to help contact me and I can visit.

http://i41.tinypic.com/dh7jtw.jpg

bonitatime
18-02-2012, 13:23
Can I have 5 tickets Chris I will see you before the game I hope but if not I will give you the money later. Can you give the tickets to Kari if I don't get there

I think there will be about 12,000 people many in fancy dress
Easy costumes include
http://img.tapatalk.com/c198af90-9823-b8e1.jpg

Slim Angel
19-02-2012, 13:56
H/t 0 - 0

Added after 25 minutes:

Tenerife just scored, 63 mins.

Added after 6 minutes:

Came up on website as 1 - 0
Now back to 0 - 0 ?????

Added after 19 minutes:

Late penalty to Tenerife
Now 1 - 0

canary boy
19-02-2012, 14:53
Nearly a fight breaking out between the CD players!! Disallowed goal still 1-0

FinnKris
19-02-2012, 16:10
So final score was 1-0 to CDT, what a great result that is as both Real Madrid Castilla & Albacete won their games, keeps us in the hunt & even opened up a small gap to 5th as both Rayo B and Real Oviedo lost.

Couldn't find any streams nor radio so no idea what the game looked like. Must have been quite a finish to the game though with the penalty scored for us & disallowed goal for Getafe & players nearly fighting each other! Important win against a tough opponent in any case, and 4 wins on the trot now, all under the new coach so looking very good.

YOUNG GOLFER
19-02-2012, 17:27
Wow what a game the away team came over and seemed to have only one thing on their minds and that was to ruin the game they had no intention of playing football.
Seen lot's of off the ball trouble pushing ,spitting ect .
Can't wait to see the highlights on TV.......Tenerife were the only team looking for the win and have to say what a great game really enjoyed it.
A few things made me laugh the ref had to ask a police man to remove our manager and the best bit for me was when the other team thought they scored they were winding up the fans only for the ref to disallow it.
Not pretty as a football match but by god Tenerife deserved to win.

Fred Perry
19-02-2012, 17:40
Totally crazy match. Incredible. When people see just 1-0 they will think it was a slim win but the last part of the match had everything!

Tenerife goal dissalowed (not sure why yet), Kitoko injured which put us down to 10 men for last 20 minutes as we used all 3 subs, Tenerife player sent off so down to 9 players for last 10 mins.
The in 88th minute we were awared a penalty, Loro scored!
Our manager was sent off and then one of our subs. So that is 4 red cards. Getafe pile the pressure on. The score but goal is dissalowed as their goalscorer goads the home fans, que more scuffles. Two Getafe players sent off. So that is 6 red cards!!!!
Six minutes of injury time were added, more fights amongst players.

The final whistle blew and the atmosphere was fantastic, fans quite a few in fancy dress, bouncing all over the stadium. Infact the every single prson was on their feet for the final ten minutes.

Ref was a sham. I suppose he did dissallow that last goal for Getafe and that was a brave decision.

What a win!! :c2::c2:

Added after 5 minutes:

By the way, after only 5 minutes our top scorer Perona was taken off injured. That spoilt the game plan. More serious is the injury to Kitoko, they say he is out for the rest of the season which is terrible news.

http://www.rtvc.es/deportes/el-cd-tenerife-suma-su-cuarta-victoria-consecutiva-83443.aspx

Chayofa Tete
20-02-2012, 09:52
Shame about Kitoko however we are on a run lets hope we can keep this form going Vamos Venga TeTe

henry
20-02-2012, 20:34
it was a great game yesterday even i met our fred perry after the game. he was at the bar with other fans of cd tenerife. i was kinda hoping he whould treat me to lunch and a drink.lo but it was great meeting you!!! next time treat other forum member lunch or a drink fred perry hehehe

bonitatime
20-02-2012, 21:22
Finn Chris
Oasis FM are comentating the home games again And you can get them online

Richie us due tests on Wednesday
They will know more after that

henry
20-02-2012, 21:28
Finn Chris
Oasis FM are comentating the home games again And you can get them online

wish i get oasis god!! i sure do miss that station same as coast fm. can´t get it on my radio no where and try to get listen online but it keeps saying i have to be in the u.s military in order to put my military id. so i just listen to my radio station back home. majic 95 fm

www.majic.com

that the only radio can go thru without having a military i.d.

slodgedad
20-02-2012, 22:58
wish i get oasis god!! i sure do miss that station same as coast fm. can´t get it on my radio no where and try to get listen online but it keeps saying i have to be in the u.s military in order to put my military id. so i just listen to my radio station back home. majic 95 fm

www.majic.com

that the only radio can go thru without having a military i.d.

Very surprised at that Henry. I get them both, perfectly well at home and in the car and I only live 5 minutes from you.

gazza
21-02-2012, 14:09
Pictures now up from the Getafe game
http://www.garyhill-photography.com/#/cdt-v-getafe/4561047227