PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 26 year old male looking for work (anything) in south Tenerife

specialk
13-02-2012, 21:13
anyone know of any work going in los cristianos, part time, full time can to my hand to nearly anything any help or leads on any work someones heard about would be great thanks

doreen
13-02-2012, 21:26
anyone know of any work going in los cristianos, part time, full time can to my hand to nearly anything any help or leads on any work someones heard about would be great thanks

Good luck with your search specialK ... didn't you just post this to someone looking for bar work

i was given this same comment 2 years ago "a bar wont take you on till they meet you" its easy to get work here though

specialk
13-02-2012, 21:30
ye lol it is but not for the right person worked for alot of muppets here problems getting paid ect so thought id put a post on here as havent used it in a while and see if anything worth while come back

henry
13-02-2012, 21:38
Good luck with your search specialK ... didn't you just post this to someone looking for bar work

i was given this same comment 2 years ago "a bar wont take you on till they meet you" its easy to get work here though

itīs easy to get work sorry if i been trying for a year 15 months looking for work where the easy part at? and till this day still looking for work

specialk
13-02-2012, 21:45
depends on what you want to do telesales jobs allways going pr jobs allways going opc'ing time share decks what is it your looking to do

londonjimmy
14-02-2012, 00:59
henry - why dont you try the job section here! FFS! Or the jobs dont take your fancy?

mossy
14-02-2012, 19:20
O'NEILS in veronicas is advertising for staff when i went passed it today.

specialk
14-02-2012, 19:21
have you looked in the jobs section on here take a look not much there (ffs) muppet

henry
14-02-2012, 20:10
henry - why dont you try the job section here! FFS! Or the jobs dont take your fancy? well jimmy i donīt wanna be in telemarket, or pr down in verionas. i more into sales like working at iceland and such. even i allways check at the unemployement on the web. yes there quite a few jobs opens but none here in the south of tenerife most (all) is in las palmas and the other inslands just one or two in santa cruz but it not worth it catching the bus to be there at 7am when the first bus leaves from los cristanos at 6:30am there no way i can be in santa cruz in 30 mins by bus. even a few times i allways thinking now and then just give up looking. even i donīt mind a part time job. anything being so boring at home not doing anything at all..

caroletenerife
14-02-2012, 20:26
Henry, have a look here
http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?13675-General-help-required-in-a-second-hand-furniture-shop-in-south-Tenerife&p=144237#post144237

your a big lad and could be an asset to a removal firm and speak spanish, get in there xxxx

henry
14-02-2012, 21:00
Henry, have a look here
http://www.tenerifeforum.org/tenerife-forum/showthread.php?13675-General-help-required-in-a-second-hand-furniture-shop-in-south-Tenerife&p=144237#post144237

your a big lad and could be an asset to a removal firm and speak spanish, get in there xxxx

pm sent i dount it he call but worth to try

caroletenerife
14-02-2012, 21:13
pm sent i dount it he call but worth to try
think positive Henry xxx Richard Branson was unemployed once you know xx

londonjimmy
16-02-2012, 02:46
have you looked in the jobs section on here take a look not much there (ffs) muppet

Yes, i posted an advertisment to recruit for 4 positions 4 days ago and have received 1 application, couldn't make it up. People need to help themselves rather than moaning...

Henry! Good luck and if you are interested in a good sales role pm me (its not cold calling telesales, these guys are our customers previously through other services)

AL JAY
16-02-2012, 02:51
I too was amazed that there were no obvious replies to your job advert Jimmy,If that was over here in the UK you would be inundated within hours!!!

londonjimmy
16-02-2012, 02:58
Yeah AL Jay, sometimes Telesales gets a bad rep, but our companies have never marketed this way before so we're not a hardcore telemarketing company and I think that shows in how we treat employees etc and how we do business. But I am pretty stunned that there has been nothing so far really, considering what I've been listening to on the forums and locally. Have a radio and newspaper slot sorted so hopefully have better luck!

henry
16-02-2012, 19:49
well just as i knew it. no calls i just donīt know why i bother in trying. and londonjimmy thanks but iīm not into telesales. i just donīt think i got the voice for it. guess i just go back to my little bat cave and come out after winter.. if there any thing out there after winter.