PDA

View Full Version : Other Where can I find a public heated pool in south Tenerife?

andyandcollette
13-02-2012, 23:30
I am looking for somewhere to go that has a pool that's warmer than ours. Our pool is not heated and can be a bit cold this time of the year, we are looking to use a heated pool somewhere.

My friend tells me that he thinks you can pay to go into a place for the day in Los cris where you can use the pool and bar etc.

Does anyone know anywhere like this or indeed any heated pool that you can make use of.

I am not that bothered to be honest but my son gets so cold he can only do about half an hour in our pool.

Any advice would be really appreciated.

Thanks. Andy

mariben
26-02-2012, 16:17
Hi, At the roundabout as you turn into Callao SalvajeThe Grand Hotel is situated,and it has a beautiful heated swimming pool, you do have to pay, you also have the bar there so drinks can be brought out to the pool. We have been up to the hotel for a drink and the gardens and pool area is lovely.

KirstyJay
26-02-2012, 18:56
Where are you based? There's a pool in Adeje at El Galeon that is indoor and heated. There is also another in Guia de Isora and one in Santago de Teide, at Pancracio.

I am unsure whether the municipal pool in Los Cristianos is heated, as I've never used it and it's outdoor, but it's by the side of the dual carriageway on the courts side of the road.

brightonbel
28-02-2012, 11:33
Thank you for the very helpful information on heated pools but does anyone know of one nearer to Valle de Lorenzo ?:thanx:

obs
28-02-2012, 11:57
Hi brightonbel, why not have a ride down to the Chayofa Country Club or the Regency Country Club in Chayofa. They both advertise 'All year pools' so I would imagine they are heated. :goodluck:

Suej
28-02-2012, 13:18
Hi brightonbel, why not have a ride down to the Chayofa Country Club or the Regency Country Club in Chayofa. They both advertise 'All year pools' so I would imagine they are heated. :goodluck:

Are these pools public obs?:hello:

obs
28-02-2012, 17:53
Hi Sue,Not, I'm afraid, time share related or whatever it is nowadays, but I know you can book the restaurant in Regency CC, so it may be possible to pay for a 'day' ticket to use the facilities. It's only a short drive from Valle. Also I know you can go AI at Paradise Park in los Cristianos for the day for about €15 the last time I heard, but I don't know if their pool is heated.
Just looked on't tinternet, the rooftop pool is heated.