PDA

View Full Version : Rates and Electricity transfer

maxieboy
14-02-2012, 14:05
Hi can anyone please give me advice on how and where do i need to go to to change the rates and electricity over to new owners. The property is being sold privately and is situated in Arona.
Many thanks in advance. Max

chifleta
14-02-2012, 14:38
Unelco/Endesa in Los Cristianos for electric, Canaragua office in El Camison (if you're with them) and the cultural centre in Cristianos for IBI (rates), also SACS office for basura .... take plenty of photocopies of the new escritura and yours and their passports n whatnot..... I can't remember the forms (modelos) you'll need to get and fill out, but you'll probably have to make two trips so you can collect forms, fill out, photocopy all you need to take with you on the second visit - things have probably changed a bit since I used to do all that sort of thing ...... have fun :) be patient, take something to eat and drink with you :lol:

maxieboy
14-02-2012, 16:10
Unelco/Endesa in Los Cristianos for electric, Canaragua office in El Camison (if you're with them) and the cultural centre in Cristianos for IBI (rates), also SACS office for basura .... take plenty of photocopies of the new escritura and yours and their passports n whatnot..... I can't remember the forms (modelos) you'll need to get and fill out, but you'll probably have to make two trips so you can collect forms, fill out, photocopy all you need to take with you on the second visit - things have probably changed a bit since I used to do all that sort of thing ...... have fun :) be patient, take something to eat and drink with you :lol: Thanks for your help, the problem i have is that i bought and am now selling without an escritura, its difficult i know but i did manage to get stuff transferred when i bought it 12 years back. Max

casabonny
14-02-2012, 17:02
Without an escritura privado or publico it will be very difficult as things have changed a lot in 12 years.Contact Emma at Motorworld she may be able to help you.You can contact her via the link in my signature

chifleta
14-02-2012, 17:26
Thanks for your help, the problem i have is that i bought and am now selling without an escritura, its difficult i know but i did manage to get stuff transferred when i bought it 12 years back. Max

in that case have fun and :goodluck: LOL hope your Spanish is up to scratch :goodluck:

doreen
14-02-2012, 17:36
Thanks for your help, the problem i have is that i bought and am now selling without an escritura, its difficult i know but i did manage to get stuff transferred when i bought it 12 years back. Max

I presume there will be an escritura for the new owner :wow:

maxieboy
14-02-2012, 19:14
I presume there will be an escritura for the new owner :wow: how would i go about doing that please. Max