PDA

View Full Version : Getting Work History from the UK

Boag
14-02-2012, 16:41
Does anyone on the forum know how or who to contact for this. My Hubby has been on the Dole which has now finished, but as he is over 52 he was told that he is entitled to part pension until retirement age, but the Dole office here has asked for his work history ie contributions in the Uk, he only has 10 days to provide this information and we do not have a clue where to start or who to contact, Any help would be appreciated

Many thanks

casabonny
14-02-2012, 16:59
You have to get it from the Uk DSS but you have to be able to provide certain details .Contact Emma at Motorworld as she can help with this as she has done for many clients.Contact her via the link on my signature.

Boag
14-02-2012, 17:02
Thank you Casabonny x

Boag
15-02-2012, 19:21
Would once again like to thank Casabonny for passing me on to emma. and thankyou emma for the information. after hours of searching and hunting finally found the forms necessary. so if there are anyother members over the age of 52 and find yourself out of work and para finished this is useful, because you can now claim part pension until you reach retirement age if you can produce your information from england . the form you need to fill in to get your National Insurance history from uk if CA3916 you can download and print off but have to post to the office (address on the form) if you want a work history you can do this online although may take up to 40 day's to recieve. the phone number for the office to contact on both of these forms is 00441912037010. (be warned you might be haning on the line for ages but the people were so helpful. If you want to just E Mail for your Work History (not NI) then Email sars.caseworkerpostteam@hmrc.gsi.gov.uk type: I wish to access National Insurance Number (put your number in) under the terms of the data protection. give as much info as you can. ie full name, other names if married more than once and maiden name . Your address abroad and last address in uk. Hope this not too confusing lol xx but have to say my head battered trying to do it Hope it might be helpful for some of you