PDA

View Full Version : Wanted On the hunt for a place to stay in Tenerife

DeedeeTipperary
14-02-2012, 17:37
I did not think I would be able to return to beautiful Tenerife this year as we have a lot on , daughter getting braces and son hitting off to Irish College it was looking grim . But after tormenting myself and my family since January I bit the bullet today and maxed my card to the hilt and bought tickets to Tenerife :lots-jumping::airplane: Now the next job is to book a place for the four of us to stay , a private let would be preferable but my budget would not be too great . We have booked for July 29th for two weeks and would hope to pay around 350 euros a week ? Is that too cheeky , by the time I will have paid off the flights and saved for spends I do not want to go overboard for accommodation .
Anyway the main thing is I will be sitting in the Terrazza del Mar on July 29th with a big frozen Pina Colada in my hand woooohooooo !!

binman
14-02-2012, 18:20
go on ownersdirect website or holidaylettings plenty of private lets within your budget

DeedeeTipperary
14-02-2012, 21:39
binman my daughter is not very happy with me as I am pouring over these sights on her laptop for the last couple of hours .
I will have to wait for my husband to come home from work later on tonight to show him a couple of possibilities :)

binman my daughter is not very happy with me as I am pouring over these sites on her laptop for the last couple of hours .
I will have to wait for my husband to come home from work later on tonight to show him a couple of possibilities :)

Added after 2 minutes:

oops edited it wrong :)

Added after 1 33 minutes:

I am nervous about booking an illegal let , so if any forum member knows of any legal lets available for July 29th to August 12th , two-bedroomed and not too far away from civilisation I would be most grateful :)

DeedeeTipperary
18-02-2012, 14:56
I have been pouring over and emailing many of the owners of apartments on Holiday Lettings and having no luck . A couple of owners emailed me back saying they have just sold their apartments . Some have only just let them out and the others are over budget :cry:
Maybe some forum member might know of a place ? We are looking for a two-bed , but might settle for a one-bed if our budget is unrealistic 400euros max a week . The Los Cristianos area is where we have set our hearts on this visit and not quite as far up as Castle Harbour :) We also love a good size balcony and a washing machine , other than that we are not too fussy .
All goes to all I will bring on a tent :laugh:

KirstyJay
18-02-2012, 17:09
PM forum member, loaded. He deals with legal lets in Paloma Beach. :)

DeedeeTipperary
26-02-2012, 01:34
Many sincere thank you to the forum members who sent me PMs regarding my holiday accommodation search . Just to update you that I have booked a two-bed apartment on Victoria 2 in Los Cristianos for the end of July and we cant wait until our return to the beautiful island of Tenerife . Terraza del Mar here I come have a the frozen Pina Coladas ready :lol:

slodgedad
26-02-2012, 01:59
Enjoy. Glad you got sorted DeeD. Thread closed