PDA

View Full Version : Wanted 1 Bed wheelchair accessible apartment in Las Americas, Tenerife (7th-21st August)

dorgs
10-06-2011, 15:57
Hi,

Im a wheelchair user and we're looking for a 1 bed apartment in the Las Americas area (preferably close to beach) for 2 weeks (7th-21st Aug). Pls let me know if you have something which may suit.

Finbarr

onelegnofeet
10-06-2011, 16:22
I dont know if this is of any use as its 15/20 mins to the beach ,but you could have a look at the Marylanza golf spa Resort ,they have 2 rooms A101 and g101 ,these have walk in showers with seat .and rooms are large for wheel chair use .Lifts are wide enough for wheelchair access ,2 ramps in and out of the hotel .The rooms mentioned are at pool level with a small ramp up ,one pool is also sloped down to get into it .Hope this helps

in case you want to check on availability their email address's are
Reservas@hotelmarylanza.com
info@marylanza.com
At the moment First Chioce are uk agents for this hotel

dorgs
10-06-2011, 16:38
I dont know if this is of any use as its 15/20 mins to the beach ,but you could have a look at the Marylanza golf spa Resort ,they have 2 rooms A101 and g101 ,these have walk in showers with seat .and rooms are large for wheel chair use .Lifts are wide enough for wheelchair access ,2 ramps in and out of the hotel .The rooms mentioned are at pool level with a small ramp up ,one pool is also sloped down to get into it .Hope this helps

many tks for the suggestion, but we're hoping for somewhere a bit closer

Topacciolo
12-06-2011, 14:00
Hi, I have a very nice apartment in Las America 5min from the beach on the 6th floor with a beautiful see view. There is a wheelchair ramp and 2 lifts to get to the apartment.
Its just been refurb and it looks great. If you are still looking I will send you some pictures and exact location and price. I need to know for how many people.

Thanks
Topacciolo