PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Russian speaking bartender-waiter required for a cafe in Las Americas, Tenerife

Irina
16-02-2012, 10:59
Bartender-waiter required from March 2012 to work in a cafe in Playa las Americas. Language requirements:
Russian - fluent
English - good
Spanish - reasonable

Earlier experience would be an advantage

I'm posting it on behalf of friends. If anyone is interested - PM me and I'll provide their contact details for further discussions on contract and salary terms.
I realize this forum might not be the best place to search for Russian speaking staff, but maybe the members know someone with above requirements looking for a job.

timmylish
16-02-2012, 13:40
I shall pass this on to Mrs. T. to ask around the Russian community for possible applicants. Surprised they are having a problem tbh. Maybe the wages are poor?

Irina
16-02-2012, 13:53
Thank you, Timmylish. They do not yet have any problems, they are just now taking over a cafe, they are Russians themselves and need Russian-speaking staff. At the moment this cafe doesn't have any Russian speaking staff, so it will be a new start and they are looking for new people. That's all. As to wages, I would leave it to be discussed directly between the new owners and the applicants, but I believe the owners are ready to offer the normal market level.

Edgars1980
21-02-2012, 18:27
Hello! I have seen your announcement on a site and would like to address to you if you have any work. At present I live and I work in Ireland but as soon as I will find suitable work to Tenerife I plan to live there. I know Russian, English and Latvian languages. At the moment I'm studying Spanish. If you have any work, let to me know, please. Thanks.

timmylish
22-02-2012, 14:03
I have to tell you that for some strange reason Mrs.T. has been unable to come up with anyone Russian looking for Bar work. I say strange since, had this been 6 months ago, we personally know of 4 or 5 people who would have fitted the bill!
Notwithstanding this, we shall continue to ask!