PDA

View Full Version : Vacancy Vacancies available at The Mett Bar!

MettBar
16-02-2012, 14:41
At The Mett Bar we are always on the look out for new and enthusiastic staff!

We have great rates of pay for the following:
DJ’s
Bar Staff
Security
PR’s

We are open all year round, so if you are after something permanent or just for the summer then get in touch to see what job opportunities are available!

Get in touch:

markydee
17-02-2012, 17:33
hi there, when would you b looking for bar staff? i have been in tenerife for nearly 2 years now and done bar work in both the ibrox bar and oasis veronicas

jmcd
21-02-2012, 10:54
You are ALWAYS looking for new staff????

Do you have a large staff turnover?

Tracey Jayne
27-02-2012, 15:26
Dear Sirs, I moved to the island in June of 2011. I am now looking for some kind of work and I was wondering if you have anything in the security line. I am a semi - professional Martial arts instructor with years of experience. If you do have anything I would be interested in hearing from you.
Yours Sincerely Kevin Summers

slodgedad
28-02-2012, 01:44
Dear Sirs, I moved to the island in June of 2011. I am now looking for some kind of work and I was wondering if you have anything in the security line. I am a semi - professional Martial arts instructor with years of experience. If you do have anything I would be interested in hearing from you.
Yours Sincerely Kevin Summers

Tracey, why not send a PM. In that way he will get your message in his Emails, in case he isn`t logged on here.

hutcho
05-03-2012, 16:35
Hiya!
If there are bar positions available, I would liketo apply.
For the past 6 months I've been working as a waitress/barmaid at the Chinese restaurant Slow Boat, but unfortunately the restaurant is not busy enough to extend my contract and a few member of staff have been let go.
I am a 23 year old, fun, bubbly girl, I have good customer service skills and I get on well with other people. I am used to working in a busy environment and cope well under pressure. I am an enthusiastic hard worker, available to start work immediately and flexible to all working hours.
If you need any more info please call me on*********or I would be happy to meet for an interview.
Thanks, Nicola :)

bakerman
05-03-2012, 18:51
hi,i am a barman/waiter with very good people skills.
i am honest, trustworthy and a good timekeeper, i'm available days or nights and also for immediate start.
please contact me if you have anything to offer,
thanks, bakerman

bakerman
18-03-2012, 14:25
hi, i am a barman with good people skills,
honest, trustworthy and good timekeeper,
if you still have vacancies, could you please pm me,
thank you
bakerman

Shaun1403
27-07-2012, 17:25
Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Shaun (22yrs) and me and my friend Dan (23yrs) are looking to move to, and work in Tenerife (Playa de las Americas preferably). I am a qualified SIA approved security guard, and hold an SIA Approved Door Supervisor licence. Dan has experience in anything from bar work, to care and maintenance work. So, we would like more information on any bar staff and security vacancies you have. Any help would be great and very much appreciated.

Thank you!

Shaun Hubbard
Dan Beeson

At The Mett Bar we are always on the look out for new and enthusiastic staff!

We have great rates of pay for the following:
DJ’s
Bar Staff
Security
PR’s

We are open all year round, so if you are after something permanent or just for the summer then get in touch to see what job opportunities are available!

Get in touch:

AL JAY
27-07-2012, 18:44
The opening post in this thread is over 5 months old and they haven't posted since,so i think if anyone is interested they would be better calling in personally! Just a thought!

KirstyJay
27-07-2012, 19:53
I doubt that these posts have not been filled after 5 months considering the lack of work everywhere, so I'll close the thread :)