PDA

View Full Version : Help needed using the Ryanair website

gsc
17-02-2012, 07:22
Does anyone know how you get it to display at week at a time?

It's damned annoying to have to flick through day by day.

Every now and then it decides to do it which is great - I can see if the seats are low too - but I just can't work out when and why it does it. :angry:

TOTO 99
17-02-2012, 09:10
I've noticed this problem too. All the days display with "cheap flights available" but when you click on it, some of them are not there because they don't fly on those days!!!
What with that and the arkward signing in process I've now given up with them. :redcard:

tfs1
17-02-2012, 09:22
I think it was last year when Ryanair stopped displaying a weeks worth of prices when you checked the flexible dates option. I agree very very annoying. Its probably something to do with those flight booking sites that 'screen scraped' Ryanairs prices which Ryanair object to as they want everyone to book direct with Ryanair.

Typing in the security characters is also annoying before you get to see the prices, I dont mind doing that once but after looking at about 5-6 different dates you have to reinput the security stuff again before you can continue looking at prices etc. - this is again to stop the screen scaping sites.

However, we still use them and accept that they make the rules !

Medman
17-02-2012, 09:37
I think it was last year when Ryanair stopped displaying a weeks worth of prices when you checked the flexible dates option. I agree very very annoying. Its probably something to do with those flight booking sites that 'screen scraped' Ryanairs prices which Ryanair object to as they want everyone to book direct with Ryanair.

Typing in the security characters is also annoying before you get to see the prices, I dont mind doing that once but after looking at about 5-6 different dates you have to reinput the security stuff again before you can continue looking at prices etc. - this is again to stop the screen scaping sites.

However, we still use them and accept that they make the rules !

Yes, new website drives me mad; not user friendly now ...... :smashpc:

tripadviser
17-02-2012, 13:09
If you change your Country to Ireland (to do this click on the arrow over Search FAQ) It will then display all the flights by the week when you sellect your dates. Hope this helps

tfs1
17-02-2012, 13:26
What a great tip, many many thanks, have passed it on to friends.

emmess
17-02-2012, 13:58
Brilliant tip! Wish I'd known that a couple of weeks ago. I lost hours of my life checking dates and different UK airports for our Easter and Summer flights!

Medman
17-02-2012, 14:08
If you change your Country to Ireland (to do this click on the arrow over Search FAQ) It will then display all the flights by the week when you sellect your dates. Hope this helps

:thanx:That works well, but still got to put in that bloomin security nonsense. :thanx:

BoPeep
17-02-2012, 15:24
You can have all the amounts shown from the Spanish drop down and it still shows in £s!

Dont know why but I have just got straight through to the prices for the week in Spanish and Irish without putting the security bit in. Dont know why, I have always had to put the security bit in before!

tfs1
25-04-2012, 20:27
I have just looked at some Ryanair flights and the security characters you need to put in to get to see the actual flight costs etc were an interesting combination they were 'fackyou' and 'cumbern' - I kid you not !

Regards Chris