PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone recommend a Hotel in south Tenerife?

Worldwalker
10-06-2011, 16:14
Hola ;)

I want to visit Tenerife this year but I´m not sure which hotel i should choose.

Please help me :pray:

Thanks ;)

Megaloo
10-06-2011, 17:33
Hola ;)

I want to visit Tenerife this year but I´m not sure which hotel i should choose.

Please help me :pray:

Thanks ;)

Where do you prefer to stay North or South of the Island?

bonitatime
10-06-2011, 17:35
What are you looking for from the hotel?

Worldwalker
10-06-2011, 17:45
I don't know. But in the south i will have more sun. So i prefer the south ;) Maybe the area Las Americas.

For exampel :
I have found a offer: Hotel Vulcano (Double Room, Pool View,
Half Board) 45€/night
(Have a look on oceanbooking.com)

Half Board is enough. I don't need more.

Something like this hotel ;) What do you think?

Jackie
10-06-2011, 17:52
I don't know. But in the south i will have more sun. So i prefer the south ;) Maybe the area Las Americas.

For exampel :
I have found a offer: Hotel Vulcano (Double Room, Pool View,
Half Board) 45€/night
(Have a look on oceanbooking.com)

Half Board is enough. I don't need more.

Something like this hotel ;) What do you think?
I don't know what your age is but my friends who are in their mid 40's but still like to party stayed in this Hotel in March and they loved it. They did say it is more for the older generation but they liked the peace and quiet while they were actually in the hotel and said there were very few children there., and it is well situated for all the bars and restaurants as well as the beach. They liked it so much in fact they came back again last week for 5 days Mon - Fri and they got that for 150 euros each directly with the hotel on half board basis.

onelegnofeet
10-06-2011, 17:56
I agree with Jackie (who dare not!!!) this hotel is in the better area of PDLA ,you may also like to have a look at La Siesta ,Bitacora ,Mare Nostrum .Parque del la paz .......................

Worldwalker
10-06-2011, 17:58
Ah that's good to know ;) Thank's.

Jackie
10-06-2011, 17:59
I agree with Jackie (who dare not!!!) this hotel is in the better area of PDLA ,you may also like to have a look at La Siesta ,Bitacora ,Mare Nostrum .Parque del la paz .......................

Like your style OLNF, this cold is really getting to me, so god help anyone who doesn't agree with me at the moment:lol::fryingpan:

AL JAY
10-06-2011, 18:00
Hotel Vulcano is in a great location, and its clients are mainly the older generation, Never heard of oceanbooking.com and don't seem to be ABTA members. Try Skyscanners or Travel Republic and check out their prices!

onelegnofeet
10-06-2011, 18:01
Like your style OLNF, this cold is really getting to me, so god help anyone who doesn't agree with me at the moment:lol::fryingpan:

Hope its not SNIFFALUS !!!:hit:

Jackie
10-06-2011, 18:14
Here is their website, may work out cheaper booking with them directly as my friends did...

http://www.hotelvulcano.com/

bonitatime
10-06-2011, 18:19
This is a good hotel in a great location. Everything is nearby and its on the flat.

Hammer time
10-06-2011, 18:20
Usually stay up Peurto Colon but had 3 great nights in Noelia Sur last November good hotel good food good location

marbro8
10-06-2011, 20:28
why don't you treat yourselves ang go to the sir anthony?:eyebrows:

slodgedad
10-06-2011, 20:45
Where do you prefer to stay North or South of the Island?

I have changed the thread title to reflect

Tinkabel
10-06-2011, 21:00
I must say we had friends who stayed at the Vulcano a couple of years ago and it is lovely, good area too not too far from decent shops and restaurants.
We've also just had family staying at the Sunwing Resort in Fanabe, its was a beautiful hotel, immaculate and great facilities, also in an excellent location and a stonethrow away from a nice beach.

Runrigger
11-06-2011, 07:24
What about the Arona Gran. Fantastic location and food, a little more expensive but well worth it if you can stretch your savings a little. Good luck whatever you decide,it,s a great island.

Worldwalker
13-06-2011, 09:08
Thanks for all the postings ;)

You helped me alot !