PDA

View Full Version : Forum members CIM & Young Golfer

chris
17-02-2012, 16:31
I would just like to say a big thanks to Forum members CIM ( Tenerife Estate Agents) and Young Golfer (Properties are us) for all the work they put into helping me secure the purchase of my apartment in the Castle Harbour complex. If all goes well with the renting of the apartment I won't hesitate in using these guys again for my next purchase.They made what could have been a daunting process into a very easy smooth transaction. Thanks guys

YOUNG GOLFER
17-02-2012, 17:00
Thanks for the kind words Chris glad you were happy with our service....and if you could please pass my thanks on to your lovely wife that would be great.

I know this might not be the right place to put this but could i just say i am sorry to hear about the loss of you dad just the other day....i hope your trip back next week goes smooth and you give him a good send off.:)

Thanks again YG (Stuart)

Davie Thistle
17-02-2012, 22:16
............great news,
yeah these two guys are the bees knees!
would trust them with my life, and that's without a drink!!

P/S DON'T tell them I said so!!!:whistle:

marbro8
17-02-2012, 22:49
I would just like to say a big thanks to Forum members CIM ( Tenerife Estate Agents) and Young Golfer (Properties are us) for all the work they put into helping me secure the purchase of my apartment in the Castle Harbour complex. If all goes well with the renting of the apartment I won't hesitate in using these guys again for my next purchase.They made what could have been a daunting process into a very easy smooth transaction. Thanks guysgood choice mate it is a pitty other people havn't got your foresight;)