PDA

View Full Version : Good buy on oranges for 2 days in Mercadona, Tenerife

canarybird
17-02-2012, 17:39
I'm not sure this is in the right forum section but maybe we could have a SHOPPING subsection for specials we've found at some island shops.

Today and tomorrow, Feb. 17 and 18 (2012) Mercadona supermarkets all over the island have a special on 2 kilos of oranges for only one Euro.

I bought a bag and there were ten middle to large oranges in it. They also have a special on my favourite bread....the round sliced loaf of 5 seeds and fibre also for one Euro. I bought three for my freezer as these loaves come out just like fresh when defrosted.

http://canarybird.smugmug.com/Other/Miscellaneous-1/i-cGMJS4z/0/L/P1140306-L.jpg

They will be having specials like this every weekend from now on. Next Friday/Saturday they're selling 2 kilos of onions for 50 cents.

(I guess I don't have to mention that I don't work or have any connection to Mercadona other than it's a convenient place for me to shop. :) )

Canarybird

KirstyJay
18-02-2012, 19:53
We do have a shopping section, in the Living in Moving to Tenerife section, just give your post the 'shopping' prefix. :)

bonitatime
19-02-2012, 08:57
This sound like it will be a great thread.
Is anyone interested in the offers Carrefour have in Santa Cruz or is that too far.