PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the clothing (Fashion show) in Los Cristianos Market in Tenerife?

islandgirl
17-02-2012, 18:21
Does anyone know what has happened to the small clothing sale that used to take place at the far end of the Sunday Market in Los Cris? British guy and his wife, used to have a small fashion show and sell the clothes afterwards, they were also in Adeje market.

tizzywizzy
17-02-2012, 20:34
They used to have great stuff.

LyndaR
06-03-2012, 16:15
They are still there in the same place and just sell the clothes from their lock up.They don't hold the fashion shows anymore probably because of the exchange rates not being very good.

Cat Woman
09-03-2012, 22:25
They are still there in the same place and just sell the clothes from their lock up.They don't hold the fashion shows anymore probably because of the exchange rates not being very good.
They are not on any of the markets anymore.
They finished the markets completly when they finished the fashion shows.
Its a shame as so many people miss them.

VideoMem
10-03-2012, 15:51
:hello:
My wife misses them too!, can you tell me where is the lock up situated?:hello:

LyndaR
12-03-2012, 15:55
I was there Sept and the lock up was still there and they were selling from racks but I am going again tomorrow so will check it out on Sunday and report back.

VideoMem
21-03-2012, 15:45
:hello:LyndaR any progress on the Ex market fashion show man ? what is the general location of his lock-up is Las Americas, Los Cristianos or where ? unfortunatley we go back to the UK on Friday 23rd and it would have been nice to pay a visit my wife (she who must be obeyed) says! We do return in Novemeber for a 2nd visit , so perhaps there may be a chance then if its location can be clarified.:hello:

LyndaR
22-03-2012, 10:32
Just got back from Tenerife and I can report that they have retired and returned to the UK to live. Shame really as I loved to spend a couple of hours at their shows too.

VideoMem
22-03-2012, 10:53
Thanks for the update LyndaR, my wife is disappointed too, but who knows after yesterdays budget, having retired and the hit on pensioners, he may now be forced to come back to work in Tenerife so there is hope !:(

longtallalice
05-06-2012, 10:32
Hi , myself and partner are launcing a new clothing venture this friday called Shalice , we are doing a fashion show at The Square in pueblo canario las americas . We have mens , ladies and underwear from british ex chain store etc ( also larger sizes available ) . We will be doing other venues in the future. Come along and check us out , we also have a facebook page called Shalice where you can view items and place orders . Viewing for fashion show starts at 4pm this friday the 8th june with fashion show at 5pm. All welcome . We are also donating a percentage of profits to local dog charities as we are both dog lovers :)

LyndaR
26-06-2012, 14:58
I have checked it out several times. There is someone selling clothes in the same area but its not the English couple who had the fashion shows.