PDA

View Full Version : HOME Needed! Puppy found in a shopping bag

caroletenerife
17-02-2012, 19:45
This is Benson, he was found in one of the walkways in San Eugenio in a Mercadona shopping bag. he is about 8 to 10 weeks old, has a collie face and piglet tail. The vet says he will be a medium dog no bigger than 15 kg (knee height). he has been passed around and has ended up with a young single mum with a two year old, so she is obviously finding it hard to cope.. Could anyone offer Benson a home before he has to go to the shelter. he is too young for vaccinations but has been wormed and deflead, thank you xx

Suej
17-02-2012, 19:54
This is Benson, he was found in one of the walkways in San Eugenio in a Mercadona shopping bag. he is about 8 to 10 weeks old, has a collie face and piglet tail. The vet says he will be a medium dog no bigger than 15 kg (knee height). he has been passed around and has ended up with a young single mum with a two year old, so she is obviously finding it hard to cope.. Could anyone offer Benson a home before he has to go to the shelter. he is too young for vaccinations but has been wormed and deflead, thank you xx

How could anyone do this to him! I hope you finds a loving home soon!:crying2:

Sundowner
17-02-2012, 23:32
I despair sometimes at the cruelty and general disregard for normal decency displayed by my fellow human beings.
I hope he finds a good home and lives a happy life. Somnething I do not wish for the person/people who abandoned him:redcard:

caroletenerife
18-02-2012, 00:04
I despair sometimes at the cruelty and general disregard for normal decency displayed by my fellow human beings.
I hope he finds a good home and lives a happy life. Somnething I do not wish for the person/people who abandoned him:redcard:

I look every night for a good story that will balance it out, if you didnt you would really be depressed by some peoples actions.
Tonights was a story about a horse sanctuary in Colorado. They thought one of the horses had been attacked by coyotes, they had been posting all day keeping people updated, unfortunately the horse couldnt be saved, but the vets bills wiped them out financially. On their way back from burying the horse they noticed their barn door open. It was full of hay donated for the rest of the horses for the winter.

It made a very difficult day for them a little easier, and the story did its job for me, scraping back a little faith in humanity xxxx

SuzyQ
18-02-2012, 01:53
There's been a huge influx of puppies recently, usual post Xmas dumpings I'm
afraid. It's the way they dispose of them that upsets me, like my Dennis left in a bin. Was her life worth no l

Added after 2 minutes:

Sorry, hit the post button by mistake. Was her life worth no more was what I meant to say. Fingers crossed we can home this beauty.

caroletenerife
28-02-2012, 18:19
Little Benson had his injections today, and was very brave. He is staying at poochies pet hotel, so many thanks to them for their help. He is still waiting for his forever family xxx

longtallalice
01-03-2012, 15:32
Just to let everyone know after 2 days staying with us at poochies I have just left benson with Kath and Roger in chayofa - he has found a very special forever home, a very happy ending :)

caroletenerife
01-03-2012, 18:05
Just to let everyone know after 2 days staying with us at poochies I have just left benson with Kath and Roger in chayofa - he has found a very special forever home, a very happy ending :)
Thank you so much for your help Alison, Kath is a forum member and she says hes settled in nicely and is exploring his surroundings. Im so grateful to Kath and Roger because this little man has been passed from pillar to post in his short life...happy ending xxxx

SuzyQ
02-03-2012, 02:42
Brilliant. Good work everyone xx

Pierce
20-03-2012, 08:27
Charming story! Dogs are always clever and puppies too. Hope this puppy will do many useful things during his life...

Helena
08-04-2012, 22:35
Its great to hear there are some human being who go to the trouble to find a lovely homes for stray animals. Thanks to all who made it possible for Benson to have a family.