PDA

View Full Version : Heading into the big wide world.. how to rent in Tenerife

cakegirl
18-02-2012, 15:38
hiya, i was just looking for abit of advice, im living with parents at the moment, but Im planning on moving into a studio (or a 1 bedroom if i can get one cheap enough) but there just a couple of things i just want some advice on.

Do you need prove of your earning money to rent?

all the webites im looking on for long let studios are taken, does anyone know where i can go in the americas area who will actually have some apartments to rent?

i dont really know many people here, i seem to always meet tourists... is there like anywhere i can go where there will be locals in americas? I am looking out for jumpers and scarfs and no flipflops, that gives it away

oh and also, im going back to the uk in 10 days, for a week or two, i have to sort some stuff out and get more clothes, lol is it better to wait till im back to sort out somewhere to live or shall i do it now??? Like are studios in americas hard to find for rent?? it seems to me they are as everytime i see a sign and ask its already gone......

oh and sorry, i know this is probly posted in the wrong place but i get so confused on this forum, i see or post something and i never can find it again.. (stupid!)

thanks alot if anyone can help me out with abit of advice

obs
18-02-2012, 16:01
Hi cakegirl, why not send young golfer a pm.

He's the forums 'good guy'

:goodluck:

KirstyJay
18-02-2012, 22:22
oh and sorry, i know this is probly posted in the wrong place but i get so confused on this forum, i see or post something and i never can find it again.. (stupid!)Click on your username and click 'view forum posts'. It will bring up all your posts from anywhere on the forum. ;)

caroletenerife
18-02-2012, 22:36
Hi cakegirl, why not send young golfer a pm.

He's the forums 'good guy'

:goodluck:

I know Young Golfer doesn't have any long lets at the moment. Cake girl, if you want to meet young british people that live here you could go to the 'Living room' its above Burger King and Stringfellows in Veronicas. Its a christian group but they are all young and wont push the religious stuff at you too much. They help a lot of people and have a small cafe, pool table, Internet etc, and a lot of workers go there just to hang out. They may be able to advice you were to find cheap accomodation....BUT this is Veronicas, they are ok in there, but you need to be careful who you steer towards as friends...good luck x

Andy0210
18-02-2012, 22:57
Try the following websites.

www.enalquiler.com

www.fotocasa.es

Good luck. :)

aylexsis
12-04-2012, 17:52
hello there.. me and my partner have a large spacious 3 bed 2 bath apartment in san eugenio we have 2 rooms to rent with own bathroom from 5th may--- its £250 plus a share of whatever the bills r has internet access which is included in price 2 balconys all appliences and walking distance to most required locations

my number is 07901272783 if you r interested in viewing please do contact me x
gemma